Need Advice HGH 16 yrs. old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I am 16 and I have tried to gain muscle naturally, but my genetics are not good at all for noticeable gains. I have been considering using HGH, but have found very little on their use in building muscle. I am also, trying to improve my track (110 hurdles) performance. PLEASE NO RESPONSES THAT JUST SAY DON'T USE THEM!!!

Questions:

1. Would 1 cycle of HGH give me noticeable gains?
2. What are the, short-term/Long-term, side-effects of using them at my age?
3. Should I use a post-cycle, if so, what should i use/do?
4. is genlei-jintropin a safe company to buy from?
5. I don't know very much terminology, but if I were to take it, what dosage would you recommend to see noticeable gains in strength/performance?
6. How long of a cycle should I take? / How often should I inject?
7. If I continue a high protein/high calorie diet, would I be able to maintain my gains?
8. How often should I work out/for how long, that is safe, on HGH?
9. Would it bloat my stomach like I see most body-builders have?

PLEASE, help me don't just say no!
Thank you, for your help and responses
Basically, I need unsolicited responses, tell the TRUTH

Reaction score
Steroids seem to have too many side effects, and they are harder to get. Why do you recommend steroids, if you don't mind me asking?

Reaction score
I know why steroids work, I am just wondering why I can't get similar results with a cycle of HGH which appears to have less side-effects, and can I get a straight response please, answering my questions. haha

Reaction score
Would you rather me go into it without any knowledge, I understand I have a lot of potential right know with my natural testosterone etc. but my genetics make it very hard to make natural gains.

Reaction score
You will find lil to no help from us here on that subject. You are too young to even be fukking around with it. Not even to mention that you're 16 and don't know shit about genetics or how to eat and build muscle. Hell for all we know, you don't even know how to train.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Would you rather me go into it without any knowledge, I understand I have a lot of potential right know with my natural testosterone etc. but my genetics make it very hard to make natural gains.

You havent tried hard enough for long enough to know that. You cannot tell me otherwise.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're 16. Take absolutely nothing. Sorry that that's not what you want to hear. Don't touch HGH right now. Do not touch steroids.
Workout and eat. You're young enough to make good gains naturally. Using steroids or HGH right now will do nothing but screw you up. Do some more research.

Reaction score
But just saying no, won't help anything, can I get a actual response??? I understand I am very young for this, but why not help instead of just being ignorant

Reaction score
I have tried, but my genetics are terrible and would a small dosage 1 cycle screw me up in the long run?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Questions:

1. Would 1 cycle of bacon give me noticeable gains?
2. What are the, short-term/Long-term, side-effects of using bacon at my age?
3. Should I use bacon post-cycle, if so, what should i use/do?
4. is genlei-bacon a safe company to buy from?
5. I don't know very much terminology, but if I were to take bacon, what dosage would you recommend to see noticeable gains in strength/performance?
6. How long of a bacon should I take? / How often should I inject bacon?
7. If I continue a high bacon/high bacon diet, would I be able to maintain my gains?
8. How often should I work out/for how long, that is safe, on bacon?
9. Would bacon bloat my stomach like I see most body-builders have?

PLEASE, help me don't just say no bacon!

Reaction score
true, but people in my family have tried for years and do not have very good gains.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
1. Would 1 cycle of HGH give me noticeable gains?

No, it would not.

2. What are the, short-term/Long-term, side-effects of using them at my age?

Short term--numb hands and water retention in the extremities. Long term--nobody knows.

3. Should I use a post-cycle, if so, what should i use?

Not necessary with HGH administration.

4. is genlei-jintropin a safe company to buy from?

No. Chinese HGH is bunk at this time. They are having issues with raw material importation.

5. I don't know very much terminology, but if I were to take it, what dosage would you recommend to see noticeable gains in strength/performance?

You would need to take it for up to a year @ 3-6ius to see a noticeable gain in muscle or recovery.

6. How long of a cycle should I take? / How often should I inject?

ED injects. A year is optimal....6 months is minimal.

7. If I continue a high protein/high calorie diet, would I be able to maintain my gains?

Yes.

8. How often should I work out/for how long, that is safe, on HGH?

High intensity is important. Time doesnt dictate intensity.

9. Would it bloat my stomach like I see most body-builders have?

HGH grows everything. Guts included.

T

TriniJuice

I"ll tell u what...
Post nude pics of your mom and/or sister (only if she's 18+)
And trini will help you solve your problems

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Your genetics won't allow you. How hilarious. You're 16. How long could you have possibly been training to know that you have some issue that won't allow you to build muscle? Here's a news flash for you. If you genetically can't build muscle then adding HGH or steroids won't help either, Its just not genetically possible for you. You're F cked. But before you determine that you are permanently F cked. Why don't you double check your training and eating first.

Reaction score
But just saying no, won't help anything, can I get a actual response??? I understand I am very young for this, but why not help instead of just being ignorant

Youre being ignorant by not listening to hear what you want.

Why dont you tell us about yourself and all the hard fought gains you've made over the....months you've been training? Tell us about your diet and workout routine. Lets see what kinda hardgainer you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads