My Sincere Apologies

KennyP

Reaction score
Ok, so I made it a couple of months here, and I have to say, I really have enjoyed it! I've learned a whole heck of a lot, met some good guys, and look forward to learning more and meeting more friends. Having said that, I must confess, I am feeling a little bad a bout a thread I posted a while back. (SOURCES...stick around, make friends BLAH BLAH BLAH!!...) I was just re-reading the post and ALL the responses......Not good...I took a beating and offended quite a few peeps. Well, let me say, I unequivocally didn't mean for that to happen! I screwed up.Period! That's it! So for all the senior members, and new members for that matter,(including you Trinijuice) I sincerely apologize! I thought I was asking a legitimate question, but after further review, I crossed a line.... I promise, in the future, I will think before I ask a stupid question.....My bad boys

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No problem, i have a thick e-skin. Hard to phase me....

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, post up make friends

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
....post up, make some friends.

T

TriniJuice

Don't worry about it brother...I didn't take it take it to heart, and i also didn't mean to come at you directly
when u do construction with alot of these old timers your skin turns to this dry tar..it's pretty gross, might have to see a dermatologist about that lol
But I commend your attempt at finally joining OUR community.. now u get to move in with rumpy and lick his cats clean

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least you stuck around and owned up. Most leave with their tail between their legs.
^^^ agree with BGH... at least you took the step to Man Up.....good for you bro.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kenny my first post on a real man's board was worse than yours. The thread was deleted after I got my ass handed to me by a bunch of VIP's there. In the end I did what you are doing here. Just admitting I'm a complete noob and apologizing for disrespecting the board and members.

You're an alright dude in my book. Glad you stuck around.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
No worries. This is a board full of testosterone. We understand.
Just don't kiss ass lol
I like my enemies more than kiss asses.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Good steppin` up Kenny. I agree with you. I dont post much (due to not being very knowledgeable) but im on here several times a day reading. Great group of guys that know their shit.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kenny, are you trying to make friends again???

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kenny has been reading How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

good deal Kenny stick around

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
KennyP,

I guess now you can see that there is a great group of guys here. Don't worry, it's not how you start....

Years from now, when you are answering more questions than you are asking, remember those first few posts of your own. Be as patient then as others have been with you now. Pay it forward and make our house better than when you found it.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see that you respect the board and the members here and appreciate being here Enough to say what you said today and stick around. That says a lot. I'm glad you're here as well. Its always nice to have another good guy added to our community.

Oh, buy the way Kenny..........stick around, make some friends LOL.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Kenny has been reading How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

good deal Kenny stick around

My last company I worked for made me read that, Then sent me to a one semester Carnegie school.

I knocked the owner out and havnt been back since...

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well, you're off to a better start.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You got balls big enough to come in a fukkin dump truck brother.

Good on ya!!!

Welcome back

New Threads