Adding a new compound

Get Some

Reaction score
I would be skeptical that what you are actually getting is MENT.... I don't think there is a big supply of that drug. But then again, I may just be behind the times. I think it's over hyped but I'd still like to try it someday just to know ;)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah me and a buddy where about to get some to try it out ;) if it goes as planned i can log it here for the ugbb...

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I would be skeptical that what you are actually getting is MENT.... I don't think there is a big supply of that drug. But then again, I may just be behind the times. I think it's over hyped but I'd still like to try it someday just to know ;)

Seems legit from what i seen in logs feels alot like tren ppl getting night sweats and all sorts or syptoms can feel the body heating up and sweating right after injection seems legit but i kno that shit aint cheap and the prices alot of companies are selling isn't right they have to be underdosing it

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems legit from what i seen in logs feels alot like tren ppl getting night sweats and all sorts or syptoms can feel the body heating up and sweating right after injection seems legit but i kno that shit aint cheap and the prices alot of companies are selling isn't right they have to be underdosing it

How expensive is expensive?.... From what ive seen on some sales its not to bad? But pinning ed or eod would get old...but is it worth it? Ive also seen a ton of logs myself and guys r loving it... Might get some tomorrow...

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only way to set yourself apart is by taking anadrol. Anadrol has been scientifically proven to provide that extra growth. Many bodybuilders who had trouble winning their pro card didn't know about this secret.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
How expensive is expensive?.... From what ive seen on some sales its not to bad? But pinning ed or eod would get old...but is it worth it? Ive also seen a ton of logs myself and guys r loving it... Might get some tomorrow...

I'd wait Henry v is working on a cyp right now already has desoxttest in cyp now.Use pure-oils its phf cousin as legit as its going to get imo

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd wait Henry v is working on a cyp right now already has desoxttest in cyp now.Use pure-oils its phf cousin as legit as its going to get imo

Yeah pure oils is the place i know of as well.... Not sure who henry is tho...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Runs cletic labs and phf also partners with patrick a

Oh ok now im aware! Thanks! Yeah ice learned of both of those ph places as of late... Both i had already looked at! Thanks

chief88

Reaction score
The trestolone isn't that expensive from pure oils

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it injectable?

They have it in injectable form not for human consumption...............but ive seen some logs on it?...

Last edited:

chief88

Reaction score
Ok I got ya and I'm thinking of getting the 10ml vial for 500mg per ml

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I got ya and I'm thinking of getting the 10ml vial for 500mg per ml

The 20 ml would be a better deal! Plus most use at either 25 mlg per day or 50 eod.... Plus they got another new cyp out

Most of their ph's mimic aas, from what they have told me from questions ive answered but be aware the estrogen is usually a pain from what another poster said above,

Google trestolone ace and look for logs as there are a lot right now... Ull get some info !!

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
The 20 ml would be a better deal! Plus most use at either 25 mlg per day or 50 eod.... Plus they got another new cyp out

Most of their ph's mimic aas, from what they have told me from questions ive answered but be aware the estrogen is usually a pain from what another poster said above,

Google trestolone ace and look for logs as there are a lot right now... Ull get some info !!

Here u guys go this is what one of the experts compared them all to on another board
Dlone: Tren lite
Desoxytest: Hi mast with eq and some test
Trest: Like tren but not for the estro sensitive

New Threads