Reaction score
Could I run my OTC test booster during cycle

Why would u do that.... Not even needed imo

But id consider using it during pct

Last edited:

chief88

Reaction score
It's not available legally, so I'm guessing he's not interested

I am looking to run my current cycle longer if I could with DMZ and MENT is letro recommended for ai during cycle and clomid for pct

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here u guys go this is what one of the experts compared them all to on another board
Dlone: Tren lite
Desoxytest: Hi mast with eq and some test
Trest: Like tren but not for the estro sensitive

It's funny how they always seem to compare everything to tren lol Anyone else ever notice that?

The dione acetate is garbage by the way IMHO. Thought it'd be like the OG tren ph that was banned ages ago, didn't seem to do much of anything and imo works better orally but comes with some high prolactin sides

chief88

Reaction score
It's funny how they always seem to compare everything to tren lol Anyone else ever notice that?

The dione acetate is garbage by the way IMHO. Thought it'd be like the OG tren ph that was banned ages ago, didn't seem to do much of anything and imo works better orally but comes with some high prolactin sides

Is my pct clomid fine? Or what suggestions should I add

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is my pct clomid fine? Or what suggestions should I add

I'm not the right guy to ask this chief. Sorry, but i'm sure others will chime in and can give you the advice you need or post another thread on help with your clomid.

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
I am currently finishing up my second week of furaza and epistanr looking to add a new compound this week to run make it a 6 week cycle if possible any suggestions tren??, halo??, msten??, DMZ??
I love Tren. Who's furaza are you using?

Get Some

Reaction score
furaza ****s with your good cholesterol too much, I would drop that shit asap. It's not worth it for the paltry gains you get. I would go for the DMZ 2.0 because you can actually see gains on that.

New Threads