Adding a new compound

chief88

Reaction score
I am currently finishing up my second week of furaza and epistanr looking to add a new compound this week to run make it a 6 week cycle if possible any suggestions tren??, halo??, msten??, DMZ??

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Methylsten will give u more size dmz will tighten your physique up and give u some pretty nice strength gainz will a little bit of size.When u say tren I assume u mean trenavar the ph precursor to tren witch is absoulute shit and to get a decent dose of tren u will destroy your body and liver.Stick with designers not ph's really arn't the same thing and there are actually some good designers out there.Actually epi,methylsten,and dmz prolly my fav otc and m1t and SD are hell of bulking orals witch are designers ive seen ppl hate on designers then brag about SD.Designers are steroids plain and simple every 3-4 years there will be a ban and the good one will go illegal and have to order out of country or get from your source atleast mine carries m1t and sd...

chief88

Reaction score
Methylsten will give u more size dmz will tighten your physique up and give u some pretty nice strength gainz will a little bit of size.When u say tren I assume u mean trenavar the ph precursor to tren witch is absoulute shit and to get a decent dose of tren u will destroy your body and liver.Stick with designers not ph's really arn't the same thing and there are actually some good designers out there.Actually epi,methylsten,and dmz prolly my fav otc and m1t and SD are hell of bulking orals witch are designers ive seen ppl hate on designers then brag about SD.Designers are steroids plain and simple every 3-4 years there will be a ban and the good one will go illegal and have to order out of country or get from your source atleast mine carries m1t and sd...

What about DMZ 2.0 which is msten and DMZ both dosed at 10mg per capsule

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Underdosed imo but would be good to get your feet wet and see how u respond to them some ppl can handle them some i personally love them both at a proper dose 30-40mgs methysten and u will see why ppl call it superdrols little brother dmz 40-60mgs and it has some pretty nice recomp effects and serious strength gainz but some ppl can run them high some can't superdrol i can't run above 10mgs without geting lethargic and feeling like death but most ppl run it 20-30mgs and m1t most ppl get lethargic and feel like they are running staright poison but i love running it 20-25mgs with no problems and by feel wouldn't think it to be toxic but i know that it is..Just have to see how u respond to everything start low and taper up

chief88

Reaction score
Underdosed imo but would be good to get your feet wet and see how u respond to them some ppl can handle them some i personally love them both at a proper dose 30-40mgs methysten and u will see why ppl call it superdrols little brother dmz 40-60mgs and it has some pretty nice recomp effects and serious strength gainz but some ppl can run them high some can't superdrol i can't run above 10mgs without geting lethargic and feeling like death but most ppl run it 20-30mgs and m1t most ppl get lethargic and feel like they are running staright poison but i love running it 20-25mgs with no problems and by feel wouldn't think it to be toxic but i know that it is..Just have to see how u respond to everything start low and taper up

So something like assault labs msten is dosed at 4mg but is very popular and lgi has msten in 10mg caps is assault labs msten more potent

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
So something like assault labs msten is dosed at 4mg but is very popular and lgi has msten in 10mg caps is assault labs msten more potent

no methylsten is methylsten just some companies dose half way right and most don't lgi is g2g from what i hear never used their products but I've seen them get alot of love for their epi

chief88

Reaction score
no methylsten is methylsten just some companies dose half way right and most don't lgi is g2g from what i hear never used their products but I've seen them get alot of love for their epi

How would I dose it with my current cycle of epi is 30mg and furaza 150mg a day

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
So now a proper pct would include nolva and clonid or can I do torem only

U could do any of the three solo clomid 100/50/50 not sure about nolva pct torem 120/90/60/30-30 or could drop the last week will be fine im sure this cycle still isn't going to shut u down very hard even with dmz or methylsten

chief88

Reaction score
U could do any of the three solo clomid 100/50/50 not sure about nolva pct torem 120/90/60/30-30 or could drop the last week will be fine im sure this cycle still isn't going to shut u down very hard even with dmz or methylsten

Cool thanks for the advice will let u know how it goes

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why not throw in some trestolone ace? its a ph, injectable that gives the results of tren/test without the bad sides...or so ive read a lot about lately...

Get Some

Reaction score
why not throw in some trestolone ace? its a ph, injectable that gives the results of tren/test without the bad sides...or so ive read a lot about lately...

It's not available legally, so I'm guessing he's not interested

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
It's not available legally, so I'm guessing he's not interested

It's legal as peptides can buy but not for human use
2 if i was op i would get trest run 6 weeks to crash levels 48 hours after last dose go to office get blood work and referall and trt since u don't have a source

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score

Trest has alot of sides not for those gyno prone

New Threads