Tren Cough

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is getting the Tren cough a sign that your Tren is G2G?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly ^^^^^^ like Trin said. You are getting some into your blood stream. I've had it happen with several different types of anabolic. Some how it got spread around as only being with tren. I never get tren cough except for one or two times that it's happened.

Last edited:

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had it happen with npp, test and mast. Its just not as severe as tren

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I've only gotten the cough with tren and since like you said it got spread around as only with tren I thought it might have been a sign of tren characteristics implying G2G reason for the question, I feel confident in my source it's just nice to be sure if possible.

Get Some

Reaction score
My personal belief is that something about fina itself allows the preparation to pass through the walls of vessels and get into the lungs. Can't say the science behind it exists but it makes sense since I still can get the cough without Knicking a vein

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Only got it with tren but heard can get with bout anything.. it sux no matter wht it is tho!!! Lol

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've never got a cough from anything. Guess it's good.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i never got the cough from tren

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get it more often when I rush the pin ie depress the plunger too fast . I have had it happen slightly since using tren but nothing did it like the var inj. I would have fits if I went to fast

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trenbolone is spicy, if it gets in your blood steam it irritates your lungs from the inside out. It can also make someone sweat and flushes the skin the way capsaicin does when someone consumes hot peppers. Injecting directly into a blood vessel makes the sensation much more powerful.

Low dose injections of capsaicin cause coughing fits the same way trenbolone does.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3769402

Other intravenous drugs, both recreational and FDA regulated pharmaceutical preparations, can cause coughing too. The intravenous injection rate and possible contaminates are thought to be factors there.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The worst side effect I ever got from tren was my whole upper torso itching like hell for 12 hours after each shot..

It was fuking with me mentally

I actually don't know what caused this

I used homebrew fina pellets and qv tren
.. reacted the same way..

Luckily last summer I used a reputable ugl and his tren was great.. Low dose and minor sides.

I'm a tri blend guy

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One time I injected a shot of trenbolone a from a 60ml jug I had on hand and I had a rough coughing fit. It was like I took a shot of pepper spray. My skin was bright red, I was coughing and couldn't stop, and I was soaked in sweat.

I ate a ghost pepper and it had the same effect on my skin and made me sweat the same way.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One time I injected a shot of trenbolone a from a 60ml jug I had on hand and I had a rough coughing fit. It was like I took a shot of pepper spray. My skin was bright red, I was coughing and couldn't stop, and I was soaked in sweat.

I ate a ghost pepper and it had the same effect on my skin and made me sweat the same way.

do u feel it comes more with A cause i did many e shots went through veins and never got a cough

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say I never got tren cough... Only ran ace @600wk twice and I was good both times

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do u feel it comes more with A cause i did many e shots went through veins and never got a cough

I can't recall getting it from tren e but tren e is spicy too. After you take the point off a shot of tren ( post injection ) taste the residual oil in barrel, it should be mildly spicy.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I used to get it from fina pellets.. it always left a strong taste in my mouth.

New Threads