Crashed liquid dbol

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trying some dbol I got, been in the fridge a while and it is crystalized along the top. Tried soaking in hot water and shaking. Still has sweet crystals in it. Took one dose, but want to be sure I am getting right amount.

Have you guys that have made liq dbol had this happen and what did you do? This is my first liq dbol, so not sure how it is supposed to be.

Next step is pour it in glass and add more heat?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a liquid dbol and anadrol. One was very milky..the other was very powdery.
.....the dose mattered as one was doses higher and didn't hold to well

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Usually have caps, thought liquids lasted longer in fridge so had it with my hcg.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never store gear in a cold environment especially a fridge. The only time u want to put it in the fridge is 2 check to make sure u have compound in the vial and not just oil only......Add the vial to a pot of boiling water, within 5 minutes crystals will disappear. U may have to repeat the process as dbol is not very stable unless in an environment with high temperatures. A temperature change can cause the compound to start forming crystals....

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. It is gtg now, shake and take.

Thanks for the info, don't know why I thought it had to be kept in fridge.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ Your Avi needs a haircut....

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's me pre trt. My mullet looks hot btw.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shake the piss out of it.. also..dont put it in the fridge

two_slug

Elite
Reaction score
What did you mix it with. I usually do a dbol oral solution with Everclear and leave it at room temp. This is at 50mg/ml and no crashing. Dbol is one of the few compounds that holds well in just grain alcohol.

Reaction score
I took crashed liquid dbol… wondering if I even absorbed it. I didn’t feel so much out of it, I used it to kickstart my test cycle. Low key interested in using good dbol at the end of the cycle but I am not sure if that’s a smart idea.