AndroHard DHT pro-hormone

Reaction score
AndroHard Ultra Powerful

Without high androgen levels it is virtually impossible to sculpt a hard masculine body. Low androgen levels lead to high body fat, gyno (bitch tits) and sexual impotence. (1-4)

The strongest naturally occurring androgen is dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Only AndroHard contains Super-R-DHEA (androsterone enanthate) -- a highly bio-available, 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA -- which sky rockets DHT levels within 3hrs of dosing. (5)

DHT is responsible for reinforcing male traits such as strong muscles, strong sex drive and a strong erection. It also blocks estrogenic effects such as body fat storage, breast growth and water retention.

AndroHard active ingredient --

Super-R-DHEA -- Easily converts to androstanediol and DHT at high levels. (6-9) These androgenic hormones have zero estrogen conversion and produce dense muscle tissue. (dry gains)

Masteron and primobolan are injectable steroids that are commonly used for quality lean muscle and hardening effects. The standard dose for these compounds is 450-500mg/week. AndroHard is the only product that has been calculated to have equivalent overall effects of 457mg/week of Masteron or primobolan. (10,11)

In other words, AndroHard will kick up your total DHT activity* by almost 22x over normal levels (11) to put you in the perfect androgenic zone for harder and more defined muscles -- with a raging animal sex-drive.

* "DHT activity" represents the combined androgenic bioactivity of all 5a-reduced steroids in the blood.

hard_graph.jpg

High Absorption

Up to 85% absorption is achieved by delivering the steroid hormones in an oil based transport system known as Liqua-Vade HTC.

This technology drives the hormones into the lymphatic system, avoids the liver, and saturates the blood with high levels of hormones for a powerful anabolic effect. (12,13)

hard_absorption.jpg

Safe & Non-Toxic

The Super-DHEA hormones are naturally occurring in the human body and non-toxic. See the comparison between AndroHard and other methylated steroid hormones.​

Reaction score
This stuff is very good product guys --- I see to it that it is!

We used a "beta" & "alpha" isomer blend of EpiAndrosterone + Androsterone to combine both DHT derivatives to create the perfect androgenic lymphatically absorbed hormone.

The Beta isomer will give your brain the androgenic punch of sex drive, aggression, and that general dopaminergic effect, while the Alpha isomer hits the muscle androgen receptors harder.

Great for stacking with super high anabolics like deca, primo, EQ etc.....

-FF

Reaction score
sounds good but to high on price compare with real gear..just my opinion.

Reaction score
sounds good but to high on price compare with real gear..just my opinion.

I agree --- - the price is rather ridiculous as the raws and product cost is over $45 dollars.....

For people wanting to try it and log it --- I offer 50% off discounts. Just a nice way to get a DHT hormone in the blood if masteron or proviron is currently unreliable due to sourcing....

FF

Reaction score
That is great offer my man hopefully some guys can take advantage of it..

Reaction score
I know -- I offer this because I PERSONALLY use this and place my order each month for it.

Like I always have said --- I wont suggest the other Andro products (AndroMass, AndroBulk) if someone is using gear in decent amounts as it would be throwing a grain of sand onto a beach...

BUT --- DHT can ALWAYS been combined with AAS to balance out Androgenic to Anabolic ratios, counter-balance estrogen and also give the physique a distinct appearance.

AndroLEAN will have a target steroid in it --11-Keto-Testosterone which attaches to the 11-Beta-HSD enzyme stopping cortisone to cortisol conversion. It is slightly anabolic too --- Patrick Arnold is actually converting the 11-oxo to 11-KT for us....

Should be unique as its a esterified --- 11-KT caproate

-FF

New Threads