Oxyelite

chief88

Reaction score
Can oxyelite powder be taken whole on a DMZ msten cycle

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Can oxyelite powder be taken whole on a DMZ msten cycle

Can, yes. I would definitely watch your BP. Is that old DMZ or the new DMZ with msten in it? Trying to figure out if you're stacking two products or just the new DMZ.

If it were me, I wouldn't run the oxyelite though. You shouldn't have any problem recomping or cutting on those compounds if your diet and training is in line. No reason to add something else to it that can elevate your BP more.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oxyelite..... really? you realize anything labeled as a fat burner that's legal doesn't work, right?

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Oxyelite..... really? you realize anything labeled as a fat burner that's legal doesn't work, right?

I disagree with that. Definitely not clen and T3 but there are many that do help with fat burning. I will say, that there is no legal magic fat pill. I could agree with that. DMAA was in a lot of products for a while and worked well.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I disagree with that. Definitely not clen and T3 but there are many that do help with fat burning. I will say, that there is no legal magic fat pill. I could agree with that. DMAA was in a lot of products for a while and worked well.

I didn't know dmaa was in fat loss supplements anymore...

and I'm not a fan of t3 and would never touch clen

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't know dmaa was in fat loss supplements anymore...

and I'm not a fan of t3 and would never touch clen

It's pretty much out of everything on shelves but you can still find some stuff online with it. Why no clen? Potential effects on the heart?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah what's wrong with clen?? I've used it many times.
Although I got some UG clen called super clen. I still have it. Don't know why I haven't tossed it. I tried twice to take it. Could never take it more than 2 days. I thought I was on crack. I've never done crack but I imagine that's what it would be like.
But real clen I've never had any issues with.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I'll start by saying I'm an ephedrine / caffeine whore. I will always go this route over clen

1 - Ephedrine is a nonprescription pharmaceutical, so I don't have to worry whether or not it's bunk, underdosed, or overdosed
2 - It's a nonselective adrenergic agonist so it can be taken for much longer periods without burning out (down-regulating) your receptors
3 - Superior appetite suppression - which IMO where it truly shines
4 - From everything I've read it much safer - both from anecdotal side effect reports and in terms of ventricular hypertrophy
5 - It's cheap

Only down side to ephedrine is that it also is an alpha adrenergic receptor agonist, as it is non-selective between beta and alpha receptors - Alpha adrenergic recepetor cause fat storage - this can overcome by adding yohimbe - Enter the Ephedrine / Caffeine / Yohimbe ECY Stack

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Well I'll start by saying I'm an ephedrine / caffeine whore. I will always go this route over clen

1 - Ephedrine is a nonprescription pharmaceutical, so I don't have to worry whether or not it's bunk, underdosed, or overdosed
2 - It's a nonselective adrenergic agonist so it can be taken for much longer periods without burning out (down-regulating) your receptors
4 - From everything I've read it much safer - both from anecdotal side effect reports and in terms of ventricular hypertrophy
5 - It's cheap

Only down side to ephedrine is that it also is an alpha adrenergic receptor agonist, as it is non-selective between beta and alpha receptors - Alpha adrenergic recepetor cause fat storage - this can overcome by adding yohimbe - Enter the Ephedrine / Caffeine / Yohimbe ECY Stack
In my area ephidrine is banned. Hell you need to show an ID and records are kept if you buy cold medicine that contains it.. America, land of the free.. Never heard of the yohimbe combination. I want to give this a shot.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score

5 - It's cheap

All very good reasons, nice response.

How do you like to run your EC?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pyramid up, pyramid down. Half dose before workout and another half 4hrs later. Go up to 3 full doses. Stay on that for a couple months. Pyramid down. Usually always stay on at least half dose prewkout

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The old OxyElite formula was amazing. I bought a couple of bottles when they stopped making it. I'm not sure what substance was banned in it, but I have not heard good things about the new formula.

This was the one "fat burner" that actually did anything for me. Of course, I also felt and looked like a crackhead. My close coworkers would notice my eyes were big and I was always trying to be busy lol.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

5 - It's cheap

I used to use this stack but you can't get the ephedrine any more. I haven't heard of the yohimbi combo but I'd try it.
The only downside and I don't understand why you would want this. Is the appetite suppressant part. That is the absolute worst way to lose weight.
Especially for a BB or powerlifter.
Clen won't suppress your appetite.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get ephedrine just fine. Walgreen's carries it in NY and FL at least. Never had a problem.

You don't know why you would want appetite suppression.... Cmon jax, you know 3 doses a day is for cutting, right? You cut weight by creating a deficit by either burning more cals or eating less..... Or both

And it suppresses appetite, it doesn't make you starve yourself.. Not to mention how many of us wait for hunger pains to start eating? I know I don't

For me ephedrine is much better on paper than clen, if it because I know exactly what I'm getting everytime. And it's good enough for me in practice to not want to try clen. EC/ECY stack or if I'm looking for a chemical ass whopping I'm reaching for the DNP

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get ephedrine just fine. Walgreen's carries it in NY and FL at least. Never had a problem.

You don't know why you would want appetite suppression.... Cmon jax, you know 3 doses a day is for cutting, right? You cut weight by creating a deficit by either burning more cals or eating less..... Or both

And it suppresses appetite, it doesn't make you starve yourself.. Not to mention how many of us wait for hunger pains to start eating? I know I don't

For me ephedrine is much better on paper than clen, if it because I know exactly what I'm getting everytime. And it's good enough for me in practice to not want to try clen. EC/ECY stack or if I'm looking for a chemical ass whopping I'm reaching for the DNP

Idk Lupi. If it works for you It works. Everyone can use different techniques and be effective that's for sure.
But I don't like anything messing with my appitite. Burning fat and preventing muscle loss is a fine line.
I'd rather have my appetite and control it with discipline than to have it suppressed and risk muscle loss. Even when burning fat You still need to eat well. And my big hang up with any appetite suppressant is that your average person doesn't know any better. They think WOW I won't eat as much so I'll lose weight. And they sure will muscle weight.
I know most of us here know better but you're average person does not.
And even when you know better you can not control an appetite suppressant. If it makes you not want to stomach a meal when you need to eat you are screwed and there goes hard earned muscle.
You can how ever control your appetite with discipline and in the long run that is the much better way to go about it. Rather than to take a pill.
I'm all for taking something that will help accelerate your metabolism but an appetite suppressant I am not.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man ive run/ran pretty much every PH & supp out there. I wouldnt run oxyelite on a PH cycle.

There are better ways to reach your goal.

New Threads