Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Shortness of breath during workouts with Test Prop

    I'm approximately 3.5 weeks into a Test Prop/Masteron cycle @ 150mg of each EOD. I'm having incredible results so far but have noticed a couple problems and wanted to see if anyone has experienced anything similar or might know the underlying problems to these.

    The first being that I've noticed that I'm becoming more out of breath during my workouts. While I feel like my muscles can push out a few more reps, I get held back because I end up feeling like I just did an all out sprint. After approx 30 minutes into every workout I start to feel out of gas after every set - but my muscles still have the energy to lift. Hope that makes sense and if so, has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have any suggestions on offsetting this to some extent?

    The other issue has less to do with workouts and more to do with my muscles feeling like they're cramping up, or being pulled or strained causing pain that sticks around for a good 5min or so, then goes away. This happens while just doing everyday things: for example, this morning at work I reached over my shoulder to scratch my back and felt like my trap muscle (the one I reached over) either cramped up or was strained. It's a pretty substantial pain - but it goes away 5min after. This is just one example, but I've had this happen with numerous muscles throughout my body and have only noticed it while on this cycle. Anyone have any idea what this may be from and have any advice as to how to minimize this?

    Thanks so much in advance for any advice/help with this, it's very much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Elite jyoung8j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hilliard ohio
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 97 Times in 81 Posts
    Yea I get same way.. so I dnt do crazy cardio...lol

  3. #3
    Elite #TheMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks
    421
    Thanked 720 Times in 499 Posts
    I always have shortness of breath..always have my whole life. Hereditary? My mom also has this issue. And I dont do cardio. Because I sound like a smoker start wheezing n shit
    "my balls are the size of grapes and I still bust fat nuts" -coltmc4545

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Anyone else have this problem and find any sort of workaround with it?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    I only get that way on tren. As stated above, take it easy on the cardio and be careful.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally Posted by Akkura View Post
    I'm approximately 3.5 weeks into a Test Prop/Masteron cycle @ 150mg of each EOD. I'm having incredible results so far but have noticed a couple problems and wanted to see if anyone has experienced anything similar or might know the underlying problems to these.

    The first being that I've noticed that I'm becoming more out of breath during my workouts. While I feel like my muscles can push out a few more reps, I get held back because I end up feeling like I just did an all out sprint. After approx 30 minutes into every workout I start to feel out of gas after every set - but my muscles still have the energy to lift. Hope that makes sense and if so, has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have any suggestions on offsetting this to some extent?

    The other issue has less to do with workouts and more to do with my muscles feeling like they're cramping up, or being pulled or strained causing pain that sticks around for a good 5min or so, then goes away. This happens while just doing everyday things: for example, this morning at work I reached over my shoulder to scratch my back and felt like my trap muscle (the one I reached over) either cramped up or was strained. It's a pretty substantial pain - but it goes away 5min after. This is just one example, but I've had this happen with numerous muscles throughout my body and have only noticed it while on this cycle. Anyone have any idea what this may be from and have any advice as to how to minimize this?

    Thanks so much in advance for any advice/help with this, it's very much appreciated.


    check your blood pressure.

  7. #7
    Senior Member shenky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,015
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked 198 Times in 112 Posts
    I'm also curious as to why I'm short of breath on my deca cycle. I DO have high BP, so maybe that's it.

  8. #8
    TriniJuice
    Guest
    I was having this issue b4 and it was a result of my hemocrit and red blood cells being high;
    Once I donated blood it went away the next day...
    Last edited by TriniJuice; 06-14-2014 at 06:01 PM.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    most of the shortness of breath issues are from spikes in blood pressure.
    of course in training it will be high. but it can be spikes to higher level that the body not used to. and as a result increase the heart rate to higher level that the body not used to.

  10. #10
    Elite #TheMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks
    421
    Thanked 720 Times in 499 Posts
    I may be mildy asthmatic.

    When I was on bronAid...I was able to breathe like a vacuum.
    "my balls are the size of grapes and I still bust fat nuts" -coltmc4545

  11. #11
    Elite TheLupinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Top of the food chain
    Posts
    2,314
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 550 Posts
    Originally Posted by #TheMatrix View Post
    I may be mildy asthmatic.

    When I was on bronAid...I was able to breathe like a vacuum.
    Confirmed asthma for me.. use to be on all kinds of shit as a kid... I love bronkaid and its all I take now
    I <3 My Source

  12. #12
    Elite #TheMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks
    421
    Thanked 720 Times in 499 Posts
    Originally Posted by TheLupinator View Post
    Confirmed asthma for me.. use to be on all kinds of shit as a kid... I love bronkaid and its all I take now
    Long term use?

    Heard some bad stuff is also in there. Dont quote me. But the reason why I pass was the high amount of guanifesine? In regards to its use in this lifestyle.
    "my balls are the size of grapes and I still bust fat nuts" -coltmc4545

  13. #13
    Elite TheLupinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Top of the food chain
    Posts
    2,314
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 550 Posts
    Originally Posted by #TheMatrix View Post
    Long term use?

    Heard some bad stuff is also in there. Dont quote me. But the reason why I pass was the high amount of guanifesine? In regards to its use in this lifestyle.
    I never had a problem with it. I use it in my eca/ecy stack which I cycle on and off...but even when I'm off I use half a dose preworkout - so yes long term

    Guaifenesin just loosens up phlem and helps lower blood pressure... at least from what I've read
    I <3 My Source

  14. #14
    Elite #TheMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks
    421
    Thanked 720 Times in 499 Posts
    I was advised that higher doses of guaifenesin would damage the liver.

    Whats your vision on that lupe?
    "my balls are the size of grapes and I still bust fat nuts" -coltmc4545

  15. #15
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts
    test p doesn't bother my cardio....just sayin
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  16. #16
    Elite TheLupinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Top of the food chain
    Posts
    2,314
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 550 Posts
    Originally Posted by #TheMatrix View Post
    I was advised that higher doses of guaifenesin would damage the liver.

    Whats your vision on that lupe?
    what's considered higher doses? while on cycle I'll take 3-4 doses (1 tab) of bronkaid - each tab has 400mg of guaifenesin. on the bronkaid box it says do not exceed 6 tabs in 24hrs.. I just did a quick search and nothing came up that indicated it even affects the liver... my liver is A-Ok.
    I <3 My Source

  17. #17
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Originally Posted by #TheMatrix View Post
    I was advised that higher doses of guaifenesin would damage the liver.

    Whats your vision on that lupe?
    I just looked thru the adverse events reported for the drug and don't see liver damage. There have been cases of acute intoxication of it on combination with other drugs but those were intentional and resulted in death (suicide).
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  18. #18
    Elite #TheMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks
    421
    Thanked 720 Times in 499 Posts
    Thanks guys. I would say double that dose to be higher and at 800mg of guain .. I dont want anything near a gram in my body.
    "my balls are the size of grapes and I still bust fat nuts" -coltmc4545

Similar Threads

  1. Shortness of Breath on Dbol
    By Shane1974 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 05:38 PM
  2. Your Favorite doses for test prop, tren ace, and mast prop cycle??
    By Atilla in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 11:18 PM
  3. Shortness in breath on tren
    By LeanHerm in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 08:04 PM
  4. Var and shortness of breath
    By Times Roman in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 12:54 PM
  5. Shortness of breath
    By sfstud33 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •