TRT while on cycle?

Reaction score
I was hoping someone could end my speculation on this. Is there any point in using my TRT gel while on a cycle that includes Test or would I be better served stockpiling a bit for between go's?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No need to use the gel while on blast.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with DF. Gels are shite for many reasons, including low trans-dermal absorption rates and cross-contamination to your Missus, kids or SO. Plus no one likes the feeling of having been 'Superman-ed' with their t-shirt sticking to their damned shoulders.

I would ask yer Doc to get you in 2x weekly injections and ditch the gel entirely.

woodswise

Reaction score
Test is test is test. If you are on AAS with test in the injections, no need to include a transdermal. Save the transdermal for when you need it between cycles.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Why are you using the gel anyway?
Trt is more accurate with injection. Pin that shit

Reaction score
Couple years ago I had my levels checked and they were extremely low due to all high mgs and long durations of stuff I blasted in my twenties. It's got me back up in the 300-400 range now. Don't think I could go to the doctor weekly for the rest of my life to get injected so I believe I'm going to seriously consider figuring out how low a dose of Test E would keep me where I need to be between cycles and say screw the expensive asss gel. Plus I like having my shirt off as much as possible and I'm always worried about being around my 1.5 yr old son and transferring the juice to him.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Couple years ago I had my levels checked and they were extremely low due to all high mgs and long durations of stuff I blasted in my twenties. It's got me back up in the 300-400 range now. Don't think I could go to the doctor weekly for the rest of my life to get injected so I believe I'm going to seriously consider figuring out how low a dose of Test E would keep me where I need to be between cycles and say screw the expensive asss gel. Plus I like having my shirt off as much as possible and I'm always worried about being around my 1.5 yr old son and transferring the juice to him.

Have you brought all this up to your doc? If he is any good he'll Rx you test & let you pin at home.

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
Jacked

im at 297 and will be starting my 1st cycle of 500mg each week.
my dr wants me to do 200mg a month and that won't be happening lol

Reaction score
Have you brought all this up to your doc? If he is any good he'll Rx you test & let you pin at home.

I didn't
think that would even be a possibility. I think I'll be asking him pretty please next appt.

New Threads