DMZ ment stack

chief88

Reaction score
You could run torem but it all depends on what you respond best to. Leave the caber out completely. It's not an AI, and that seems to be what you're wanting to use it for or in place of. Just go with aromasin as mentioned already. Letro on cycle I would definitely stay away from. Only use that as a last resort for gyno. It would kill your libido and possibly make you feel like shit as well as inhibit your gains. The idea is to keep estrogen and conversion limited while on, you still need some. Only kill it in severe situations when you need to wipe out estro to prevent serious gyno flares that an AI or a little nolva isn't fixing.

As for bridging from the Epi to the furuza, it depends on your experience and how many cycles you have under your belt. How long will you be on your current cycle before bridging and what is your cycle history? If not very advanced I'd take a break. DMZ and ment are both super strong compounds and you've gotta consider that these are all orals which can be very taxing on the liver and other things. If you really want to bridge, I would suggest getting some blood work to see where you're at and if it would be wise to continue on and check your BP regularly. I know Epi has a tendency to jack your cholesterol levels and raise BP. If you are able and feel comfortable and experienced enough to make that bridge, it would be a hell of a run. But will most likely be a tough one to recover from.

IMO based off some of the questions asked by you in this thread, I would hold off on bridging and take a break in between. Just better safe than sorry. My apologies for the novel lol I hope it helps

No problem I welcome all feedback and I tend to ask a lot of questions just to clarify and clear things up to be certain u can check all my other threads my current cycle of epi and furaza is very low doses of 30mg epi and 150 furaza ed my blood pressure and cholesterol are fine no problems at all during this cycle and what I originally had planned was clomid 100/50/50/25
And aromasin 12.5 EOD as pct and I have a OTC pro suppps halotropin

New Threads