DMZ ment stack

chief88

Reaction score
Looking to start next cycle with MENT & DMZ I will be getting caber or letro for on cycle ai support along with clomid for my pct any suggestions thanks

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
You will not need either more than likely get some aromasin and take 12.5mgs eod-e3d u will be fine

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
So protocol for clomid should be 50/50/50/25 and aromasin 12.5 EOD

100/50/50/50-5-0 either 3 would work but pushing 50mgs for 3 weeks may cause a rebound 12.5 eod on cycle could do e3d might keep letro or another suicide on hand for the trest it'll flare u up quickly if your estro sensitive

chief88

Reaction score
100/50/50/50-5-0 either 3 would work but pushing 50mgs for 3 weeks may cause a rebound 12.5 eod on cycle could do e3d might keep letro or another suicide on hand for the trest it'll flare u up quickly if your estro sensitive

Can I take letro on cycle instead of aromasin so 5 weeks of clomid ?

chief88

Reaction score
Also can I run these compounds when I'm finished with current cycle or is a break recommended

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

if you really want, yea. should you....no.

letro is about 10x more potent than aromasin, 12.5mg of aromasin every other day is all you ll need to control estrogen.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score

No 4 weeks just do 100/50/50/25 lol and i wouldn't recomend letro on cycle might ruin your gainz and will make u feel like shit

chief88

Reaction score
Can I run these compounds without pct of current cycle of epi 30mg and furaza 150 ed

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Trest wil shut u down so u will need a pct as far as furaza or epi not going to shut u down at them doses anytime soon

chief88

Reaction score
Trest wil shut u down so u will need a pct as far as furaza or epi not going to shut u down at them doses anytime soon

My main ? Is can I continue on for another 4 weeks after I finish this current 4 week cycle I am on of epi and furaza

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Careful with the ment shit. Causes gyno flare ups like no other! NOT A JOKE! Shits suppose to be some stupid amount stronger than test and how the gyno flared up with me, I'd believe it. Just to strong a compound

chief88

Reaction score
Careful with the ment shit. Causes gyno flare ups like no other! NOT A JOKE! Shits suppose to be some stupid amount stronger than test and how the gyno flared up with me, I'd believe it. Just to strong a compound

So u think caber would be better than aromasin during my cycle or arimidex

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
You could run torem but it all depends on what you respond best to. Leave the caber out completely. It's not an AI, and that seems to be what you're wanting to use it for or in place of. Just go with aromasin as mentioned already. Letro on cycle I would definitely stay away from. Only use that as a last resort for gyno. It would kill your libido and possibly make you feel like shit as well as inhibit your gains. The idea is to keep estrogen and conversion limited while on, you still need some. Only kill it in severe situations when you need to wipe out estro to prevent serious gyno flares that an AI or a little nolva isn't fixing.

As for bridging from the Epi to the furuza, it depends on your experience and how many cycles you have under your belt. How long will you be on your current cycle before bridging and what is your cycle history? If not very advanced I'd take a break. DMZ and ment are both super strong compounds and you've gotta consider that these are all orals which can be very taxing on the liver and other things. If you really want to bridge, I would suggest getting some blood work to see where you're at and if it would be wise to continue on and check your BP regularly. I know Epi has a tendency to jack your cholesterol levels and raise BP. If you are able and feel comfortable and experienced enough to make that bridge, it would be a hell of a run. But will most likely be a tough one to recover from.

IMO based off some of the questions asked by you in this thread, I would hold off on bridging and take a break in between. Just better safe than sorry. My apologies for the novel lol I hope it helps

New Threads