My cycle as of now .. input welcome

Reaction score
This is the cycle I just started, any input or constructive criticism welcomed..

My Cycle

Injectibles
Weeks 1-14
750mgs Test E / week
575mgs Tren E / week
375mgs Mast E / week

HGH - 2iu on wake, 4iu post workout, 2iu 30mins before bed
Slin will be implemented at 20iu post workout around week 4

Orals
50mgs dbol daily weeks 1-6
0.5mgs Arimidex E3D
0.5mgs Caber twice a week
25mgs T3 daily

Then I return to a trt dosage

Reaction score
Sorry that should should state T4 at 150mcg daily not T3.. Sitting here looking at my bottle and realized I wrote out T3 dosing instead .. blond moment sorry

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Obviously not your first rodeo. I assume the AI and caber is from a previous experience? Get your bloodwork done at about 4 weeks just to see where you're at. HGH is to pricey for me, never did it but good luck with it.
You said back to TRT, nice not having to go through PCT, isn't it?! :)
Keep us posted.

Reaction score
Obviously not your first rodeo. I assume the AI and caber is from a previous experience? Get your bloodwork done at about 4 weeks just to see where you're at. HGH is to pricey for me, never did it but good luck with it.
You said back to TRT, nice not having to go through PCT, isn't it?! :)
Keep us posted.

1 of the perks of being the old guy wiyh low T lol.. your right though it is really nice not crashing or crying during commercials from the clomid dosage.. man I hated clomid with a passion

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good advanced cycle. You going to run the high dose test longer than tren or just drop back to trt?

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah sounds like a great advanced cycle what are your stats

Reaction score
Stats.
40yo, 5'8", 216lbs, about 14-15%bf I think .. that's me in the avi

I usually dont put a time frame on the test or tren, my body will tell me when its time to lay off the tren then I usually run the test 2 extra weeks then back to trt.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't give you any advice because a cycle like that is way over my head. But you look leaner than 15% brother. That or I am fat as hell.

Good luck. I am sure a lot of the vets will chime in here.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ever try splitting the slin pre and post? Pre workout and you will have pumps as they were described in the bible. My last dance with slin I did 15iu of log pre and then 20 after. I think I put on 10 or 15 pounds in about 2 weeks using 3x per week.

Otherwise the cycle looks good. Moderate doses and all.

On the T3 I think you meant mcg of course.

Reaction score
Ever try splitting the slin pre and post? Pre workout and you will have pumps as they were described in the bible. My last dance with slin I did 15iu of log pre and then 20 after. I think I put on 10 or 15 pounds in about 2 weeks using 3x per week.

Otherwise the cycle looks good. Moderate doses and all.

On the T3 I think you meant mcg of course.

I have been thinking about it for sometime but there is so much confusion and so many protocols for pre.. Right now I am using (novorapid /humilinR) post at 20iu. I am at 150g carbs within my window, I take 75g in my post injection shake (50g protein/75g carb/5g creatine/5g glutamine) and split the other 75g in my 2 solid meals in the window as well as a bcaa drink between each of the meals and post injection shake. I prefer R to log for post just for the bigger window.

If I may pick your brain for a sec could you shed some light on what protocol you used for the pre injection of log.

New Threads