new to all of this.. have some questions

Reaction score
hey, I m new to all of this. I m 43 in good shape.. a bit of a belly that I cant get rid of- I hit the gym 2 times a week. I m going to start going more.. I have two kids one 6 one 2 - so my time is spent with them.... I m trying to get cut and a friend recently recommended this stack... not a doctor a friend.. does this seem healthy or safe?
and if it is and I decide to do this.. how often should I be hitting the gym? every day( I would love that)

just wan14 WEEKS LEAN MUSCLES MASS CYCLE AND WEIGHT FOR YOU.

WEEKS 1-14: Testosterone Propionate 100mg Every Other Day
WEEKS 1-14: Primobolan 600mg/week
WEEKS 1-14: Dianabol 30mg
WEEK 16: 40mg Tamoxifen/100mg Clomid daily
WEEK 17: 20mg Tamoxifen/ 50mg Clomid daily
WEEK 18-19: 20mg Tamoxifen/ 50mg Clomid daily

Products included:
- Clomiphene Citrate 30 tabs
- Nolvadex 60 tabs
- Testosterone Propionate - 60ml
- Injectable Primobolan - 60ml

CptFKNplanet

Elite
Reaction score
Get your training and diet in check before diving into gear bro. Steroids are not magic, they essentially allow you to train harder, longer, and recover faster. If you can't lose the fat naturally you won't be able to with gear either. What are your stats?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
who gave u the idea to do this? 14 weeks of dbol hell no friend..make that 6 weeks tops beside that its fine..I hope u got real primo cause lots of fake shit around

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you are only going to the gym twice per week I would hold off. Get in the habit of going to the gym more regularly and getting your diet in check before taking the leap. You may find that you will get the results you want without the need for anabolics.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Hey buddy I think you should rethink your cycle 14 weeks of dbol is just asking for trouble. You need to learn about each AAS first before you take them there are so many better and smarter ways to reach your goal. To be honest your cycle sounds not good at all and I wish you the best of luck but please take this advice not trying to bash you or anything there is just a lot smarter ways to reach your goal. Good luck bro!

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Just either save what you got and get a long ester test like cypionate or enanthate. You can run the prop with either of them if you want but with your workout schedule I would just stick with straight test 500-750mgs a week and don't worry whatever you save for your next cycle will not go bad. Good luck!

Reaction score
Thanks - I haven't done any of this - I was looking into this cycle - I ve never done any supplementation before - I m extremely busy w kids and work and I was looking to get more out of my work outs. A friend suggested the above regiment - said it would help - the anabolic concerned me a bit after studying up on it - any suggestion you would or can share I'm open to
Thanks for the info

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like all the above diet is key. I am 47 and that's what I found to help out more than anything is diet. I love donuts and still trying to cut back. Twice a week in the gym in my opinion isn't enough I go at least 4 time a week but my kids are grown but don't put gym before your kids they come first. Does your gym have a play area for kids? some do some dont . I would not rush into gear learn as much as you can first, learn what the sides are and weigh the options . This forum is a great place to start

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Surprised no one noticed that there is no AI in this proposed cycle.. Also for a novice I would not recommend any more then test only.. Dbol will bloat u giving you the opposite of what u want with that belly and with test prop u will be a pin cushion

Reaction score
I had a feeling the stack that was proposed wasn't good
That's why I joined this forum- everyone has been really helpful
I don't have a huge gut - I'm 43 5 9
190 and I run a lot - I'm trying to gain some more muscle and stamina
I'm on a diet - kids are allergic to wheat and dairy - so were all on the diet
I just need to hit the gym harder
Thanks again for the input
It's much appreciated

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Real life question... This friend of yours.. If he's the one selling this and proposing this cycle to u he's a dick and wants yiur money and doesn't care about your health

Reaction score
no not a friend.. just some guy that keeps pushing this.. claims its tested and true.. seemed shady to me so I brought it here. I thought the same thing. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
who gave u the idea to do this? 14 weeks of dbol hell no friend..make that 6 weeks tops beside that its fine..I hope u got real primo cause lots of fake shit around

6 weeks with any oral IS A WASTE!

Orals take 3-4 weeks for maximum benefit (hell even oral steroids for birth control take that long)..2 weeks of gains? No thanks.

I've never ran less than 8 weeks of an oral..I'd like to see peak values/gains for at least 4 weeks after the first 3-4 week onset.

I wish I knew years ago who started the scientifically unsound, PLACEBO DRIVEN BS broscience that 4-6 weeks is best for orals..

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
I think that's too much gear for you to be doing of you haven't cycles for a while.

You could get away with a lot less gear and it will be just as effective