Kickstart test cyp with test prop

Reaction score
How is that usually done? What's the schedule look like?
And with my test cyp I only pin on Monday and Thursday half of my weekly does on each day. I was wondering about the test cyp because if I do it on Monday and Thursday does the extra day from Thursday to the next Monday cause problems? 3 days from Monday to Thursday 4 from Thursday to next Monday pin..

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just do one am and one pm, so it is every 3.5 days.

I did 200mg cyp 400mg prop, next week did 300 mg cyp 300 prop, next 400 cyp 200 prop, 4th week straight 600 cyp. Worked for me, but I am on trt so may be a more proper way.

Cyp I have no bp rise, prop it started going up.

Reaction score
Oh so you just did cyp on Monday and prop on Thursday for 3 weeks

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's a bunch of ways you could do this depending on how you want to pin. I just keep a log of all my pins and don't worry about the day of the week, I usually pin EOD or E3D on blast depending on what the blast is. If you want to stick to 2X week that's fine, you might feel some highs and lows of the prop until the cyp kicks in, so it's up to use on how often you want to pin.

I would use the same dose of prop as cyp for the first week or maybe two, then taper is down over a week or two. I would pin them in the same syringe to save on pokes.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No but some do. Just bigger fluctuation.

I went with eod, so divide those weekly doses by 3.5 and take that amount of each eod in the same syringe.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when mixing shorts with long esters I like mwf..but like rumpy said there are many ways to do this

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when mixing shorts with long esters I like mwf..but like rumpy said there are many ways to do this

M/W/F is how I've always done it w/ blends - fluctuations or not, it hits quick and feels real fckking good

And how Rowdy weened off the prop, while raising cyp, is how I would do it. If you just blast prop for 4 weeks and drop it, you're gonna feel a little deflated

Reaction score
And with my ai. I'm taking arimidex.
If I go with the mix of the two start first day pin but if I go with my test cyp only start my ai. ED on the 2nd week or Ed starting on first first day of pin?

Reaction score
What dosages are you going to take of test. Arimidex does not need to be taken daily unless its dosed at like 0.1mgs. 0.25mgs EOD or 0.5mgs E3D works well as a starting point for arimidex.
Always take your AI from day 1 if you are using it on cycle.. Test conversion begins on day 1, may be minimal but it still is good to be preventative and eliminate all doubts IMHO.

Reaction score
I'm going to start with 400 mg of test a week then 500 at week 3 I think. I have 1mg pills I was going to cut into 4 pieces and I also have some .25 mg by balkan. Do I need to take the .25mg everyday or eod? Going to do first pin here in about 30 min. Watching videos now to find the right spot in my glute

Reaction score
Wow just did my first pin and my wife walked in and said she wanted to stick me. I had no idea she knew I've been hiding it lol. She must have found out and I'm surprised it went this well. " Just because I helped doesn't mean I support it" better better than I thought. Now I just need to figure out how much and how often I need to take my ai. Eod or ed?

Reaction score
Start with EOD on a low test dose it should be plenty, if you start to see excessive water retention and sore itchy nips increase at that point but .25 eod should be plenty, I know we are all different but thats the same dose I use on 750mgs of test and it keeps my E2 in check.. AI dosing is a personal thing and after a few cycles you will have found your very own sweet spot.

Reaction score
Ok now one last thing. My test is 200mg/mL today I did 1ml which was 200 mg. I'm going to want to do 250mg each pin for 500 mg a week now where on my stick will I fill it up to for 250mg. I know 1ml is 200mg. But idk why I can't figure out how much 250mg will go to what line on my syringe.
mA3HCoE.jpg

Reaction score
Each Line on your syringe is 20mgs if it is 200mg/ml gear so 1ml + 2 and a half lines

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your gear is 200mg and you want 250, take what you want and divide by what you got, in other words 250/200 which is 1.25ml

An easier way to think about it is that if it’s 200mg gear, then each 0.1ml, or one tick on the syringe is 20ml

Do not start at 400 then go to 500, this is a complete waste. Personally I would go between 500 and 600 for your first cycle. If you only want to pin 2X per week, I would pin 1.4ml each time for a weekly average of 1.4ml X 2pins X 200mg or 560mg per week

You can loose 0.1ml to needle volume, so to be sure you’re getting all of or gear, draw about 0.2ml of air into the syringe before you inject. Injection a little air IM is fine, and the bubble insures you get all the gear out.

Since this is your first cycle and you’re having problems with the math, I would skip the prop and keep it simple

Last edited:

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Simple math prop will be a great jump provided ur not sensitive to the Propionic acid!

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
1ml and like 2 lines up below 1 and a half so basically think of it like this 50mgs is a quarter an ml it's not that hard you may not be spot on but pretty close just remember 50mgs is a quarter an ml. Trust me it's very easy just don't over complicate it and good luck!

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe try to get a blend with a long ester mixed with prop or like yaya said suspension or TNE puts prop to shame fastest way to get test in and start working almost immediately.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just do 1.5 and forget about it. Not that difficult
!SHRUGS!

New Threads