Veteran
Reaction score
Oldebull,

I saw that one "Comming". lol!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Number 2

Ok, a clean one you can tell your kids at church.

Q. How do you catch a unique rabbit?
A. You neek up on it.

Q. How do you catch a tame rabbit?
A. The tame way, you neek up on it.

Last edited:

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like puppies also. but id like to turn mom over every now and then

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Buckwheat is at a spelling bee:

He is asked to spell the word dictate
He does
He is asked to use it in a sentence
He replies" Alfalfa say this dick tate good".

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Number 3

Two guys are hiking in Montana when they see a grizzly bear moving through the woods and headed toward them. The one guy says, “Ow my God, don't panic, I heard you should not show fear and whatever you do, don't run. A grizzly can outrun even the fastest human.”

The other guy slowly sits down, takes off his hiking boots and start to put on a pair of sneakers.

“What the hell are you doing? I just told you we can't outrun a grizzly bear!” And they guy replies,” I don’t have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you”

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
One of my favorites

Went to the doctors office and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!!!
I was embarrassed but she said, "don't worry, I'm a professional-I've seen it all before.just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out"

I said, "my wife thinks my dick tastes funny"

Get Some

Reaction score
A beautiful woman walks into a doctor's office one day and the doctor is bowled over by her stunningly good looks and all his professionalism goes right out the window...

He tells her to take off her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?
"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpes - that's why I'm here!"

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
One of my favorites

Went to the doctors office and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!!!
I was embarrassed but she said, "don't worry, I'm a professional-I've seen it all before.just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out"

I said, "my wife thinks my dick tastes funny"
My doc is sweet looking, hopefully she plays along...lol

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
number 4

An Italian, Irishman and a Pole are out to eat. The Italian says, "I do love being in the US but sometimes there are things from home I miss" The Irishman asks" Like What?" The Italian replies" In Italy we have some of the finest wine and the nicest people to drink it with".

The Irishman says," Ah, I know what you mean, we have some nice taverns back in my home town where the pints flow as cheap as the stories of days gone by"

The Pole, not to be out done speaks up and says," Well back in my country, you can go into a tavern and if you've never been there before, they give you your first 5 drinks for free. Ow, and then they will take you upstairs where you can have sex for free, now that's a good country!"

The Italian says" Wow, that's something, has this happen to you often? The Pole replies; "No, but it happens all the time to my sister"

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why has Ken never gotten Barbie pregnant?

Bc he always cums in another box

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't believe one black joke killed this thread!!!!! I figured trini would at least say something being that he has a good sence of humor

Wow people, It's called a stereotype and stereotypes ARE funny.........(maybe I'm wrong) lol

Last edited:

New Threads