Super Soildiers

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I believe Army strong just took a new meaning, a juiced up platoon may not be such a bad idea??? jmo

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very common. A lot would do the worst pro hormones cause they still were weary of needles. But that's sucks for the Brits, loosing their career over it.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just keep picturing Dolph Lundgren in universal soldiers with that big ass needle straight to the heart.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Odd because in The UK aas for personal use is totally legal. You can walk it in over the border, legally. Just shows how they **** the average Soldier when Wars aren't raging to trim the size of the Forces. Funny they didn't test for it when Iraq and Afghanistan were ragin full tilt.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Odd because in The UK aas for personal use is totally legal. You can walk it in over the border, legally. Just shows how they **** the average Soldier when Wars aren't raging to trim the size of the Forces. Funny they didn't test for it when Iraq and Afghanistan were ragin full tilt.

Can I get an amen? Exactly bro

woodswise

Reaction score
It was refreshing to see a news article that didn't over exaggerate the risks of steroids. Though it did serously downplay the benefits!

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
You go out and risk your neck to defend other people and your country, you want to be at your best. I don't see anything wrong with military or cops taking them. Just some sorry ass fat fukk trying to justify his fat asssss having a job and kicking people out for reason like this.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Edit: now it's out of context...

Last edited:

Jay

Reaction score
Not surprising, in my opinion there is no problem to use anabolics))

shakeyjake1991

Reaction score

All still Illegal over here brother even if its for personal use or not i can assure you, i have the criminal record to prove it! :mad::mad:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All still Illegal over here brother even if its for personal use or not i can assure you, i have the criminal record to prove it! :mad::mad:

Interesting. I though different..

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Interesting. I though different..

It's very grey in the UK... It is not illegal to possess a 'personal consumption' amount, BUT the act of purchasing is still illegal. So how can you prove that your 'personal consumption' amount was not purchased? lol

In the end, like in must of the world (except the US), you'll get prosecuted if aas is on the "Public interest" list. If it's not, they will just close your case for "Lack of public interest".

New Threads