trying to make the best choice possible from a reliable lab

Reaction score
Sure there is good gear out there. But the issue lies with the dot coms saving, storing your personal info leaving it ripe for the picking by trained professionals which puts you at risk... We are not saying there are not places that are fine to deal with just that the average new user looking will tend to go to google and jump on the first dot com he finds, he will go to the "big rating" website that comes up and will believe a bunch of BS on there not realizing that rating is in direct correlation withthe amount of money paid by the sponsor to be there.

When people are told to stick around and make friends and something will open up, its not technically saying to make friends it means to contribute to the community so people get a read on the type of person you are, you need to realize that this game/business is a sketchy one and there are alot of people out to scam and take the new guys money.. A reputable source is not going to just take on anyone as a client they will read that persons posts / contributions, etc before offering his services.. Its all about security and in my opinion using someone privately that does not store your info in a database is the way I am going to deal and not at a dot com.

Just my 2 CCs on the subject so take it at face value

Exactly this.

Reaction score
I am only here for the entertainment, oh and for the hot pictures of guys no I mean girls.

Reaction score
I've been locked-up for quite awhile and juuuuust about to get back in the saddle. I just ordered some 'drol, then see all these ****ed-up reviews. So, just counting the days and praying I didn't get scammed.
That's partly why I got on here. I wanna meet some folks and DEF' looking for a better crowd than I've been around for so long.

Reaction score
That "all you care about is your tren" is funny as shit because one of my bro's just split with his chick on the same kinda remarks. I gotta screenshot this and shoot it to him.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you need legit gear brother.
hit me up:
I'll half consider hitting you up if you promise to leave this forum and never come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads