When do You use hcg, cycle or pct?

Reaction score
Been looking into hcg alot now I'm a week into my first cycle, reading around if it's something I need to do. I see alot of people saying use during cycle and people saying use in pct. When do you use hcg and why do you choose when?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When i used hcg last cycle I did it for 10days eod after last shot.

cotton2012

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dr. prescribed, it seemed logical to keep the boys working during a cycle

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey KPR, Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

I like to run it on cycle at 500iu's per week, pinned as 250iu 2X week. I pin it in belly fat with a slin pin on the same say I pin test, assuming I'm pinning test 2X week. I feel the timing of the last pin is more important that the first. You want tour last pin to be 3 to 4 days before you start PCT, so back calculate to find your start day. For a 12 week cycle with a 2 week break before PCT and 5000iu of HCG, you would start at the beginning of week 5. If you get more HCG, start on day one and blast any left over after test and before PCT.

Again, this is just how I like to run it, there really is no one right or wrong answer, some like to just blast before PCT. Both ways are affective and both are better than not using HCG at all.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like to blast it after my last shot of test for about 3 weeks eod at 500iu.2 days after my last shot of hcg i start the clomid.I have done it on cycle and i have done it where i wait for my test levels to fall then i start blasting the hcg..thats 3 different ways i used it..No one will have the right answer your gonna have to try it everyway and see how u recover ..

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I prefer using HCG on cycle as Rumpy advised. Doing so will allow the Leydig cells in the testes to remain responsive to LH stimulation instead of trying to regain sensitivity after the cycle is over. A good analogy by a friend of mine:

I'd rather keep the horse in the barn than chase it over 3 counties....

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Don't use hCG during PCT. It is suppressive to your HPTA. It should be used during your cycle up until you start PCT.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't use hCG during PCT. It is suppressive to your HPTA. It should be used during your cycle up until you start PCT.

it has a short half life..2 days after hcg u can start clomid..mega is 100% on never use it in pct

Reaction score
Wow this is all good stuff. Now can I use it starting like week 5 or 6 and run it up until a few days before pct? I think I'd like to run it near the end of my cycle but still do what you do Bundy. 3 week eod at 500iu. Would a little more than that help or is that what's show to work best? Gonna pick some up this weekend and trying to figure how much I should grab up.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just start running it when u get it at 500 iu a week until u pct.

I don't like hcg cus it makes my estrogen sky rocket. But i like how it makes me shoot shoe string loads on my wife's ass.

New Threads