swollen lymphnode near groin

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I am coming close to the end of my cycle and I began running tren at a low dose to cut up a bit, 200mg per week. I've been running the tren for the past two weeks. Along with that I was running 750mg of sust, 450eq. This morning I woke up and noticed that a lymphnode between my right leg and groin is swollen. I'm thinking that its the tren causing this. I'm worried and not sure how to go about this. Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, if I having anything swollen around my groin that isn't my crank, I'm bee-lining for a hospital.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I am coming close to the end of my cycle and I began running tren at a low dose to cut up a bit, 200mg per week. I've been running the tren for the past two weeks. Along with that I was running 750mg of sust, 450eq. This morning I woke up and noticed that a lymphnode between my right leg and groin is swollen. I'm thinking that its the tren causing this. I'm worried and not sure how to go about this. Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks

Injury or infection. Or a tumor. Nothing to do with the tren. Not sure why you would connect the two like that. There is no causal link. Get medical attention.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you fellas. Going to get it checked out asap.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
The veins leading to the scrotum can become inflamed and cause swelling and pain in this area.

lilbra

Reaction score
If this is any help same thing happened to me on my last tren cycle got a worried but as soon as I stoped the tren it went away completely. That was over a year ago and never came back.

Oldebull

Reaction score
Is it tender or painful? Warm to touch? Any discharge? Any fever, feeling of fatigue or illness? If yes to any of the above, go get checked out.
If no to the above, and it isn't bothering you other than the fact that it is weird and there, then not an emergency. Put a hot compress on it, 2-3 times a day, and watch it for 3-5 days. Leave it alone, don't squeeze, knead or try to pop it. If it continues to grow or get worse, get checked out.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it tender or painful? Warm to touch? Any discharge? Any fever, feeling of fatigue or illness? If yes to any of the above, go get checked out.
If no to the above, and it isn't bothering you other than the fact that it is weird and there, then not an emergency. Put a hot compress on it, 2-3 times a day, and watch it for 3-5 days. Leave it alone, don't squeeze, knead or try to pop it. If it continues to grow or get worse, get checked out.

It is not tender or painful at all. It just feels like a little swollen ball under my skin. You can't even see it. I have already scheduled an appointment for monday to get it checked out just in case. Also my cousin who is an MD told me to keep an eye on it and that i shouldn't be too worried.

Thanks for all of the advice fellas

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went to the doctor today and he told me that there was nothing wrong with me, so that's a relief. Thanks for the advice from all of my brothers.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should have gone to POB's Doc. She would have rubbed your nuts & made the trip worthwhile.

New Threads