how do u deadlift??

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Doc taurine helped me a little but never got rid of them entirely. U must of missed my post where I said i no longer get the back pumps since I've been rolling out my hips with the mobility wod ball. Thing is magic. Haha.

Dt I'll stick with it for a while. Thanks for that post man. I'll make the journey with u!! Your right it's gonna take some time.

I think I did miss it lol. Anyway that is great news. I foam roll occasionally now but before I lift I use a lacrosse ball on my glutes and hams, low back, and upper back as well as voodoo floss on my knees and elbows. I'm guessing the lacrosse ball is working similar to the foam roller here!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Doc i also used to use the lacrosse ball and it helped a little but nothing like that ball. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's worth the money i promise.

And it's funny how my back pumps had nothing to do with my actual back muscles.

RJ

Reaction score
Doc i also used to use the lacrosse ball and it helped a little but nothing like that ball. I HIGHLY recommend it. It's worth the money i promise.

usually how it works. I'm reading Starretts book now. Or about to start it. Supposed to be amazing in terms of mobility. I'll email you the pdf.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
usually how it works. I'm reading Starretts book now. Or about to start it. Supposed to be amazing in terms of mobility. I'll email you the pdf.
Yes please do.

And rj that ball I got broke but I glued it back together with this super strong glue my mom had. Anyways they sent me a brand new ball. U want the broke one? It still works just like new I promise. I'll send it to you cus u have sent me stuff before ;)

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

The lacrosse ball works wonders for me Ecks. If you say this one is better I'm def looking into it. I'm always tight at the gym and it takes me a good 20min or so of stretches, warmups, and flossing and rolling to get warmed up enough to lift with good form. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
I do both. I favor sumos a bit more now, ever since I had acl surgery. It feels better on me knee when I'm going heavy compared to regular deads. I still try to mix it up as much as possible though. Always have to keep your body guessing. I'll throw in some rack pulls and deficit deads as well.

Reaction score
Tons of people love sumos which I am also starting to prefer over conventional. But I too like to mix it up to get the best of both worlds.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Always liked the pure savagery of conventional. Just raw animalistic power. Although I'm weak as ****...

New Threads