how many of you have dogs?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
im a big dog lover!

i have one pedigree bluefawn english staffy and one tibetian spaniel cross. nothing makes my day better then coming home to them all excited like you are the best thing in the world and taking them to the park is some good extra cardio for me and the dogs.

im just curious to see how many fellow dog lovers we have here and what sorts of dogs do you have?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Love dogs. Have two of them. Male puggle and a female English bulldog. I will never not have a dog. Fukk cats.

Oldebull

Reaction score
I have an Olde English bulldog (hence the screen name), a fat sweet princess 7 years old, and a Dogue De Bordeaux, 5 years old, my big dumb buddy (and my avi). I leave this place (Kuwait)within the next 48 hours, will be home in 72, and this is what is going to happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBcs9tNWg8
It is going to hurt!
And BVS, you are right. No matter how bad your day is, coming home to them excited to see you makes things alright. Nothing better!

Reaction score
i have 2 pitbulls.. such affectionate animals. i love dogs! both are inside dogs and big babys..

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I have an Olde English bulldog (hence the screen name), a fat sweet princess 7 years old, and a Dogue De Bordeaux, 5 years old, my big dumb buddy (and my avi). I leave this place (Kuwait)within the next 48 hours, will be home in 72, and this is what is going to happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBcs9tNWg8
It is going to hurt!
And BVS, you are right. No matter how bad your day is, coming home to them excited to see you makes things alright. Nothing better!

had to goole what a Dogue De Bordeaux was, such a cool dog!
that video was awesome your dogs are gonna go nuts when you get home

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
i have 2 pitbulls.. such affectionate animals. i love dogs! both are inside dogs and big babys..

love pitbulls muscularity. owning one in australia isnt illegal but they make it so damn hard that no one bothers. the list of rules is huge and includes some ridiculos things. funny part is i know one person who has a pitbull and it is the biggest sook haha wouldnt hurt a fly

Reaction score
love pitbulls muscularity. owning one in australia isnt illegal but they make it so damn hard that no one bothers. the list of rules is huge and includes some ridiculos things. funny part is i know one person who has a pitbull and it is the biggest sook haha wouldnt hurt a fly

really? i had no idea australia was like that..what kind of rules are they? i guess i could google it lol there are many cities that have banned them here in US. in denver they actually went to ppls houses and took there registered dogs from them when the law went into effect! so people had them for 10 years or more! family pets. kids best friends. i couldnt believe it.. but yes they are the most sweet and loving dogs! its all about how they are raised..

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
really? i had no idea australia was like that..what kind of rules are they? i guess i could google it lol there are many cities that have banned them here in US. in denver they actually went to ppls houses and took there registered dogs from them when the law went into effect! so people had them for 10 years or more! family pets. kids best friends. i couldnt believe it.. but yes they are the most sweet and loving dogs! its all about how they are raised..

man that would suck so bad i would probably break down/turn violent if someone tried to take my dogs off me. pitbulls here have to be desexed, microchipped, registered, id tattooed, muzzled, spcial red harness to warn people, in a locked high fence yard with warning signs all around and have a metal enclosure with concrete footings that the dog can be locked in and you pretty much have to tell the govt every time the dog farts its crazy

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Purebred Alaskan Malamute I bought my sister & nieces for Christmas

Maddox.jpg

And a year later.... Fckking Monster

Guard Dog.jpg

Reaction score
wow! that is so much crap too many rules for such a great breed. my dogs are like my kids. the only kids that i have and they are spoiled rotten. i couldnt imagine someone just showing up and saying they are taking them and putting them down! i would freak out for sure! that is a good looking dog i really like malamutes too. i used to have one growing up

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
indi.jpgmax.jpg

heres pics of my two. little meat head and a little fluff ball haha

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
My border Collie "Tag" is the best friend you could ask for.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have a bad ass Olde English Bulldogge. She's the best dog ever!

woodswise

Reaction score
I have two dogs (a big happy black lab and an American Water Spaniel mix) and a cat who thinks she is a dog . . . she goes for walks with us in the woods, hangs out with the dogs, and is a real bad ass ginger tabby.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Three at the moment, all rescues. A Bernese Mountain Dog (who used to rule the pack until our latest addition...he's around 8 yrs old and has lost a step but still very affectionate and energetic enough to get around), a border collie mix whom we took from a puppy mill that had been raided (she'd been used for breeding; the SPCA found home for the pups but no one wanted to take Mama, so we did) - she's been severely abused but we've got her to the point now where she has finally relaxed around humans a bit. Last member of our pack is the other woman in my life: a deaf, all white save for a dark brown ring around her left eye Pit Bull whom I absolutely adore. Far & away the most affectionate, expressive & playful dog I've ever owned.

Like was mentioned, one of the best moments in my day is when I open the door coming home at night and am met by these three, all waggin' and fussin' to greet me.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wow! that is so much crap too many rules for such a great breed. my dogs are like my kids. the only kids that i have and they are spoiled rotten. i couldnt imagine someone just showing up and saying they are taking them and putting them down! i would freak out for sure! that is a good looking dog i really like malamutes too. i used to have one growing up

^^^ THIS ^^^ I'd seriously go to guns over this, not exaggerating. They'd take my dogs away over my cold, dead body & only after I'd fired every round in my house in opposition (and I'm a bit of a "prepper" so that could take a while). Breed specific legislation is the height of ignorance. My Missus knows this about me: don't mess with my family or my dogs and we can laugh about just all else. F#ck with one of those two, and she knows things will get ugly in the blink of an eye and I'll likely end-up throwing down or shooting the place up.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Three at the moment, all rescues. A Bernese Mountain Dog (who used to rule the pack until our latest addition...he's around 8 yrs old and has lost a step but still very affectionate and energetic enough to get around), a border collie mix whom we took from a puppy mill that had been raided (she'd been used for breeding; the SPCA found home for the pups but no one wanted to take Mama, so we did) - she's been severely abused but we've got her to the point now where she has finally relaxed around humans a bit. Last member of our pack is the other woman in my life: a deaf, all white save for a dark brown ring around her left eye Pit Bull whom I absolutely adore. Far & away the most affectionate, expressive & playful dog I've ever owned.

Like was mentioned, one of the best moments in my day is when I open the door coming home at night and am met by these three, all waggin' and fussin' to greet me.
RESPECT for the rescues my friend!

New Threads