What Prohormone to use?

Reaction score
I'm 16 years old, 5' 10", and 140 pounds. I really want to bulk up to be a better athlete. A lot of kids at my school have used prohormomes and they have worked great so I just want to know which one would be good for me! Thanks.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are pretty young and already lean. You are in a perfect position to start focusing on your diet and pack on some lean muscle. No need for prohormones, any prohormones that will give you some quick strength or size will carry some pretty serious risks in terms of messing up your natural hormones, cholesterol, blood pressure, liver, etc - shit you do not want to deal with at your age

Start another thread and outline what sport(s) you play and what your diet and training is like. If you nail down your training and diet you will be flying by those kids popping prohormones.

Welcome to the board

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm 16 years old, 5' 10", and 140 pounds. I really want to bulk up to be a better athlete. A lot of kids at my school have used prohormomes and they have worked great so I just want to know which one would be good for me! Thanks.

Prohormones usually work and work well, no doubt. Lots of guys who use actual steroids still incorporate PH's into their cycles. However I will say two things.

First - prohormones are made with no clinical research and only one thing in mind. Make money. The chemical when ingested changes in your body to become a steroid hormone. What happens to the rest of the compound? Nobody knows. Additionally, for young users there are other things to think about. Gyno being one. You don't want tits right? Cause its a real thing. It happens. Second, you are messing with your bodies ability to make its own testosterone which at your age its producing a shitload of. You will potentially wind up like me an many others. On TRT for life and treated like some kind of junkie by the doc and pharmacist. It's not pleasant.

Second - I would suggest you watch this video by Dave Tate. He is arguable the greatest strength coach in the world and incredible successful in business. Watch it a few times and listen where he talks about the "ace card." This applies to you. Essentially what he says is that if you need to juice up in high school you're probably not going to play in College. I watch this myself from time to time to remind me that the steroids won't build me an elite total in powerlifting. My hard work will.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great video dude.... **** ya

T

TriniJuice

It seems a bunch of 16yr old are signN up this month, must be a convention

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bud a bag of protein powder and dextrose is all u need at this point.

Research gyno a bit. Many end up with it when they dive into cycles they are no where near ready for.

woodswise

Reaction score
OP:

Whether to use prohormones or aas is your choice and one you should make only after educating yourself thoroughly on the subject. What Pillar says is golden. Listen to him. Then if you are still interested in prohormones, or aas go out and read and teach yourself everything you can learn about these compounds before you proceed.

Good luck.

Ww.

New Threads