I prefer Andriol Testocaps to TRT ... so far anyway!

noteven

Reaction score
I took Andriol Testocaps when I was in Thailand for about 2 months. I got really good results from them. Taken orally but by pass the liver. NO NEEDLES. I had no side effects. I was already lean but got much leaner with out changing my diet. Got a little stronger while dropping my BW from 145 to 138.
Lats.jpgripped delts and tris 2 B&W.jpgside view.jpg
I want to add I have never done steroids before ... this is the 1st time.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice work man!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They also have a type of test troche, like a lozenger... Never used em but my clinic had them on their list for a long time... Not sure they still do

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're right they do bypass, but you still need to watch your lipids when taking them. You look fantastic though.

noteven

Reaction score
You're right they do bypass, but you still need to watch your lipids when taking them. You look fantastic though.

Thanks. I would trade them for Test C shots any day. I don't know why they don't use them over here in the USA

noteven

Reaction score
They also have a type of test troche, like a lozenger... Never used em but my clinic had them on their list for a long time... Not sure they still do

Hmmmm interesting ... I am all fer it!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hope i can look like that when im your age..not saying your old

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This dude needs a tri blend

Ken sass, u suck

noteven

Reaction score
i recognize the wise words of someone just back from thailand...

i love thailand ... The girls so sweet and tasty ... Don't know about the lady boys though, lol!

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nice to cruise on the andriol. i think you would like the injections

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used it before with terrible results. I was young though so I was probably not using a proper protocol

Get Some

Reaction score
SO you have been on injectable test Cyp TRT here in the states? Can you compare the dosages of each that you were using weekly?

noteven

Reaction score
SO you have been on injectable test Cyp TRT here in the states? Can you compare the dosages of each that you were using weekly?

The Test C I am on IM is 100/wk. Almost a month now ... not to impressed with the results so far. The Andriol Testocaps 40mg caps, started with 2/day then 3 then 4 then 3 then 2 then zero ... each dosage was for a 2 week period. I noticed the difference with in a couple of days. They work fast. Of course I am small ... 5'7" usually around 145lbs and no history of roids.
I loved them and no nasty needles, LOL!

Get Some

Reaction score
4 a day is 160mg test... or 1,120mg test for the week. Even at a 50% rate of uptake, you are still getting 5 times the test of 100mg weekly injections. My point is, if you injected more than the TRT amount, you would probably like injectable test better ;)

noteven

Reaction score
4 a day is 160mg test... or 1,120mg test for the week. Even at a 50% rate of uptake, you are still getting 5 times the test of 100mg weekly injections. My point is, if you injected more than the TRT amount, you would probably like injectable test better ;)

I think you make a good point. I am following the Dr's protocol and with any luck he will up the dosage. The 1st week and a half was good but after that I am not noticing much and feel I am wasting my money. My metabolism is pretty quick, that could be a factor. by the 7th day I feel spent. Hell I want to feel like a power house all the time, not just 3 days a week, LOL!