MagnaMass V.2 Pro Hormone Questions

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, 60 pills, 2 a day. 30 days. Then the PCT after of course. Yes it is an OTC PCT, but it's gotten heaps of great reviews.

What is the OTC PCT product? Some work decent in support of a SERM. But as for standalone, most are garbage. Some people leaving these good reviews might be the lucky ones that just recover at super speed naturally. Since you're doing your own thing, I hope it all works out for you regardless. But if it's hell post cycle, we tried to help! Good luck with the cycle.

Reaction score
I'm back, and it's been about 2 and a half weeks since I made this post. Well I'm almost 75% through with the cycle, and all I have are compliments! When I started, I was about 150 lbs. Right now, I am sitting between 163-165. I have noticed a huge difference in pretty much everything! My arms have grown substantially, and my chest is getting there too! I had some friends I haven't seen in about a year and they said they couldn't even recognize me! The one asked if I was on roids (hehe). No sides whatsoever, not even the alleged "man-boobs." I am getting ready to pick up my PCT called "MagnaTest" some time this weekend. I have about 12 days left. I was pretty skeptical going into this, but I am glad that I chose to, 110%.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I'm back, and it's been about 2 and a half weeks since I made this post. Well I'm almost 75% through with the cycle, and all I have are compliments! When I started, I was about 150 lbs. Right now, I am sitting between 163-165. I have noticed a huge difference in pretty much everything! My arms have grown substantially, and my chest is getting there too! I had some friends I haven't seen in about a year and they said they couldn't even recognize me! The one asked if I was on roids (hehe). No sides whatsoever, not even the alleged "man-boobs." I am getting ready to pick up my PCT called "MagnaTest" some time this weekend. I have about 12 days left. I was pretty skeptical going into this, but I am glad that I chose to, 110%.

Really glad to hear it's going well for you.
But.........it is going to be very short lived with your choice of PCT so enjoy it while it lasts

Reaction score

Nice to hear your getting some good results. But as IronSoul said, if you don't get a legit post cycle (nothing OTC) your going to lose those gains. I know many have already told you to get some chlomid/Nolva, so hopefully you change your mind about your choice of post cycle. Other then that, glad you've been having success with the cycle.

Reaction score
Hey all,

So today marks the start of my PCT. This was a very successful cycle, as I've gained approx. 30 pounds. I started @ 140, ending at 170. I am extremely happy with my results. As for my PCT, here are the ingredients:

Tribulus Terrestris (80% saponins) 1000 mg
Horny Goat Weed (40% Icariin extract) 500 mg
Saw Palmetto (25% fatty acid) 500 mg
4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one 75 mg

I'm hoping I will be able to both keep my gains and also get even more out of this.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Hey all,

So today marks the start of my PCT. This was a very successful cycle, as I've gained approx. 30 pounds. I started @ 140, ending at 170. I am extremely happy with my results. As for my PCT, here are the ingredients:

Tribulus Terrestris (80% saponins) 1000 mg
Horny Goat Weed (40% Icariin extract) 500 mg
Saw Palmetto (25% fatty acid) 500 mg
4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one 75 mg

I'm hoping I will be able to both keep my gains and also get even more out of this.

Lol hope is the key word here. I Hope you do too. Congrats on the gains, that's great. Hopefully at minimum you can keep at least 15. I wouldn't consider that a pct at all, best of luck. Stubborn ass!!!! :)

Keep us posted

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to post the before & after. The picture on the right was taken about 3 weeks ago, and since then I have gained another 5 pounds.

Before weight: 143 lbs
After weight (picture on the right): 165 lbs
Current weight: 172 lbs

I look really weird in the first picture so I blurred out my face :p.

Warning: BIG image
[/spoiler]

Like I mentioned above, the picture on the right is about 3 weeks old. I've managed to add on another 5 pounds. All in all, I am very satisfied with my results. I am about 2 and a half weeks into my post and I have kept all of my gains. It may not look like much, but to a guy who was scrawny all throughout highschool, it is. I've been having TONS of old friends telling me how I don't even look the same. Some even asked me if I was on roids. (tehe) :tongue:

Yes, I know I have MUCH more to work on. My chest, arms, everything. But I still think it's a good progression.

Reaction score
Good luck my Dude!

Nice to hear your getting some good results. But as IronSoul said, if you don't get a legit post cycle (nothing OTC) your going to lose those gains. I know many have already told you to get some chlomid/Nolva, so hopefully you change your mind about your choice of post cycle. Other then that, glad you've been having success with the cycle.

I agree with everyone else! I’d get some hcg & Clomid!! As far as how much to run. Would need more info especially your stats... It would suck to see all those gains go down the toilet and possibly backwards!

New Threads