Test e cycle bulk then cut ????

4acesbro21

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys not been on this for a goo while die to personal problems with job etc but thats all passed now ,,

As ive posted before im looking to start my first cycle o test e for 14 wks , 500mg a week

Ive been gaining weight for arouns 6 weeks now and looking to continue doing so while on the cycle ,,

I like to stay lean and toned so i was considering cutting on like week 10 for the remainder of the cycle and continue this till im happy ,,

Do you guys recommend this or is it a waste and shoul i use the full 14 weeks to get as much gains as i can then cut after my pct ??

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If your still gaining weight naturally then why start a cycle? Wait until u hit a plateau then consider some gear.

4acesbro21

Elite
Reaction score
Tbh the weight is commng to a srand still around now and not starting cycle till around end of july

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
We've already warned you about your age but it seems that you've made your mind up so I won't repeat that 22 is a tad early to jump on the gear wagon.

These bulking-then-cutting cycles pop out regularly on boards and they are not a good idea.
Your body hasn't even started to get accustomed to the extra weight when the cut begins.
By doing so you're putting your body in a roller-coaster and it is generally synonymous of mass loss.
You should determine before hand what your goal is: bulk, cut or recomp, and stick to it, especially as a first cycle.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just keep your food intake "clean". No refined carbohydrates, no partially hydrogenated oils. You seem to be naturally lean, staying that way on cycle shouldn't be a problem even with high calories - if anything come into the cycle lean and don't cut until after you have fully recovered

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS AT ONCE!

Spend a few months bulking minimum and then cut.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Just keep your food intake "clean".No refined carbohydrates, no partially hydrogenated oils. You seem to be naturally lean, staying that way on cycle shouldn't be a problem even with high calories - if anything come into the cycle lean and don't cut until after you have fully recovered

Don't take away my brownies and Ice cream :32 (9):

4acesbro21

Elite
Reaction score
I shall do , my bulk so far has just really been a case of eat as muh as i can an its not really been clean althrough it couldve been alot more dirty lol , but if im gna cycle ill do a macro count and sort make sure its clean as it can be

Reaction score
If your naturally lean, you should be able to put on some good size while keeping bodyfat to a minimum. Like others have said, just keep your food as clean as possible. And as far as the bulking and cutting thing goes, I would personally use the whole time to bulk. Wait a little while after you finish your cycle to start cutting. That way your body has enough time to adapt to the muscle you put on.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
We've already warned you about your age but it seems that you've made your mind up so I won't repeat that 22 is a tad early to jump on the gear wagon.

These bulking-then-cutting cycles pop out regularly on boards and they are not a good idea.
Your body hasn't even started to get accustomed to the extra weight when the cut begins.
By doing so you're putting your body in a roller-coaster and it is generally synonymous of mass loss.
You should determine before hand what your goal is: bulk, cut or recomp, and stick to it, especially as a first cycle.
I believe in bulking and cutting in the same cycle, I slowly transition in cut compounds and slowly taper out bulking compounds while keeping a test base through out. Right, wrong, or indifferent, works for me.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
I believe in bulking and cutting in the same cycle, I slowly transition in cut compounds and slowly taper out bulking compounds while keeping a test base through out. Right, wrong, or indifferent, works for me.

May be Stone, but keep in mind that:

- you tailor your cycles for this very particular goal (bulking compound at the beginning, cutting compound at the end), OP won't
- you run fairly long cycles, OP's first cycle should be of moderate lenght
- you have dozens of year of experience, OP started to lift 2 years ago

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Just like lei said first you build then you carve, it does not work the other way. Stick with bulking for now then you can worry about leaning yourself out.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
May be Stone, but keep in mind that:

- you tailor your cycles for this very particular goal (bulking compound at the beginning, cutting compound at the end), OP won't
- you run fairly long cycles, OP's first cycle should be of moderate lenght
- you have dozens of year of experience, OP started to lift 2 years ago
Point taken. I was referring to the cycle in general, not recommending it for the OP.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just keep your food intake "clean". No refined carbohydrates, no partially hydrogenated oils. You seem to be naturally lean, staying that way on cycle shouldn't be a problem even with high calories - if anything come into the cycle lean and don't cut until after you have fully recovered

This right here. Best advice provided other than ypur too young to start but hey youre an adult. Good luck be educated

shenky

Reaction score
Keep it simple, OP!

You don't have to get sloppy, but keep in mind that bulking generally does involve fat gain, but it will slide right off with the right diet.

Bulking isn't any easier on gear. Results come quicker, but the food still has to be eaten and the weights still have to be lifted. What I'm saying is I don't think 14 weeks is enough for both a cut and bulk! You'll only have 10 of te weeks enhanced, remember.

Also, don't do steroids, you are too young :-*

New Threads