phil heath now a free agent

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
In a recently released video phil heath announced that he has left muscletech. He has not said who he will be signing with next. Does anyone else think this might hurt his chances on stage not having the muscletech reps touching the judges butt holes? Or is he just so far ahead of the competition that no one can touch him?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He might have problems bvs, they place who they feel represents "them"(the company's) the best overall. Jay Cutler has put Phil heath in the best position possible and he might have fked up now. This yr Mr o will be very interesting. This might b Kai lucky chance. Please post that video

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
Saw this on his Instagram. I took it as code that he was going natural. Hopping off of dat der muscletech. Lolol.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
not sure how to link the vid from instagram. it didnt say anything interesting anyway it was only like 15 seconds. all the info was in the quote that went with it:

"Just wanted to let my fans know I am now a Free Agent in the supplement world. I had a good run with Muscletech but it's time for much bigger and better! I appreciate all the fans I met on tours thru MuscleTech but just know that the company I sign with will have a great impact on the world of bodybuilding and honestly will have the products that you'll have the greatest confidence with I promise you. Stay tuned as I'll be making an announcement real soon as to who I'm gonna rep for the 50th Anniversary of the Mr Olympia Contest. I'm so thankful for this opportunity that I wanna say thank you fans for always having my back and yes I plan to see you all soon. #mrolympia #FreeAgent #Pioneer #LetsGo"

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
it will also be the first time in a fair few years that muscletech wont be the company associated with the winner. does muscletech even have anyone noteworthy (olympia wise) anymore?

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
wow I am wondering if he has another company in the "works"...why would one leave Muscletech without having another iron in the fire so to speak

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think it will hurt his chances. Every contest Phil has won has been legit, even though I think last year could have gone either way with Kai or Phil winning.

Reaction score
Yeah take it in the butt. I'm sure if he wins there will be a video "leaked" of him stuffing the trophy up his sphincter. Give him the title of "Mr. O No"

Hahaha you think Phil's gonna take it again?

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Hahaha you think Phil's gonna take it again?

Kai is full of oil and in the wrong spots he's going to die trying inho..Kai doesn't come close to heath in conditioning ever..Should be an interesting year anyways interested to see what ramey does he should place top 5 if he can come in 100% in conditioning he looked ridiculous at the ny pro and had water everywhere...

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree Phil won't be beaten by Kai. Ever. The closest he came was the year before last. Last year kais conditioning was not the best and not even close to phils.

Bout time Phil left that joke of a supplement company. He should just sign with pfizer.