Made a small batch over the weekend

Paolos

Reaction score
Well I ran a small batch over the weekend to see if I could still do it. Yeah just like riding a bike.
Only differance is now I'm a freak over sterility. I'm in the AC business so I turned my master bath
into a redneck clean room. Cleaned the joint from top to bottom including the AC vents and even
covered them with filter media. Created a negative pressure in the space by blocking off the return
grill that goes back to the unit. That allowed for a pressureized space pulling in nothing from the rest
of the house.

Her is a pic (did a tester of TE-250. After that did 50ML TE &Bold)
new run of HB.jpg

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good... Pin it!

Paolos

Reaction score
Are you kidding I only waited 24 hours and pinned them both....3cc in the VG!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sweet looks good man.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lucky bastard I bet you have a kick ass vacuum pump too. Not some stupid hand pump from a brake kit.

Paolos

Reaction score
no sir just my thumbs! aint gonna lie I did think about getting fancy though

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a Nalgene hand pump.. Best investment ever.. That hand shit is for the birds

Reaction score
You would have a positive pressure room not negative that would be bad. But you would not have anything unless you draw out side air at a lower or higher rate than you exhaust air out of the space giving you a negative or positive draw. O.R. and clean rooms run at something like .1 to .5 INWC if its a positive than you run .25 or so INWC. I program engineer and design systems for a living. Good luck with your room product looks good.

Reaction score
Wow a little into depths. .. I'm sure he know what's he's doing there's a couple of us hvac tecks and engineers on this forum .....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding I only waited 24 hours and pinned them both....3cc in the VG!

I didnt know a VAG can hold 3cc? Lol

lucky bastard I bet you have a kick ass vacuum pump too. Not some stupid hand pump from a brake kit.

Whats wrong with bleeding your brake lines then pumping some gear through a filter?

You would have a positive pressure room not negative that would be bad. But you would not have anything unless you draw out side air at a lower or higher rate than you exhaust air out of the space giving you a negative or positive draw. O.R. and clean rooms run at something like .1 to .5 INWC if its a positive than you run .25 or so INWC. I program engineer and design systems for a living. Good luck with your room product looks good.
Wow....good info but wow lol

New Threads