Bulking Up. ( The old school way )

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i tried a clean bulk and did not get what i wanted, i am on a dirty bulk now (including milk) and am loving it. yes i will go clean later and try and drop some b.f. but the old ways sometimes are the best.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am bumping this thread because we continue to get new guys in here struggling to gain weight and not knowing how to properly put on mass. As I stated in the opening thread, it worked for me and it will work for anyone wanting to gain strength, mass,and weight.

Reaction score
Bump well deserved.

Lots new guys need this kind of tried and true information. Put it to use. It will work. Simple as that.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Milk cost a dollar per gallon and is 2000 calories, 128g of protein. It is by far the cheapest calories with the highest dollar to dollar amount of protein out there. Anyone who tells me that they can't gain weight by adding this to their regular diet is full of shit. Combined with the basic lifts mentioned, it is a full proof way to build mass.

Awesome thread.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Milk cost a dollar per gallon and is 2000 calories, 128g of protein. It is by far the cheapest calories with the highest dollar to dollar amount of protein out there. Anyone who tells me that they can't gain weight by adding this to their regular diet is full of shit. Combined with the basic lifts mentioned, it is a full proof way to build mass.

Awesome thread.

Started freshman year college at 155#, finished at 195# pretty lean too. Drank 4 eight oz glasses of milk with every meal, didn't skip any meals at the cafeteria, and trained 6 days/week.

Reaction score
Started freshman year college at 155#, finished at 195# pretty lean too. Drank 4 eight oz glasses of milk with every meal, didn't skip any meals at the cafeteria, and trained 6 days/week.
Don't forget the green jell-o.
😉
That story still kills me.

Reaction score

Awesome thread.
Wish I could enjoy the financial benefit. But I'm buying lactaid at $6/jug which is a liter short of a gallon. When you're lactose intolerant, there's no use in gain a pound if you're going to shit out five.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Wish I could enjoy the financial benefit. But I'm buying lactaid at $6/jug which is a liter short of a gallon. When you're lactose intolerant, there's no use in gain a pound if you're going to shit out five.
Second cheapest protein/calorie food is eggs. A dozen large eggs is less than a dollar and has about 840 calories and 84g of protein. If you are just looking for protein, dump the yolks. Being lactose intolerant does have some disadvantages in terms of food selection but there are still cheaper foods out there that will put mass on you.

New Threads