SD Pulse

Oldebull

Reaction score
I've got a few bottles of SD sitting around, the real stuff, I stocked up a few years back before the ban. (I know, I know, get off the PHs and go all the way). I'm not ready at the moment to go full cycle, PH or otherwise. Coming off a layoff, recovering from injury, illness, and I'm not at a training peak. But, as the stuff is just getting older, why not put it to use. I was thinking about doing a simple pulse. 10mg before and after workouts, 3-4 days a week. I wouldn't be expecting anything dramatic from this, but a little boost, something to help me get my groove back.

Anybody do this before? Any experiences, thoughts, feedback, tips?

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I love SD and run it more than I should just can't abuse it the sides are ridiculous why pulse and not take it through seems like with out trt it would fuk u up not sure so or not I blast and cruise anyways stick with 10mgs pwo anything above that if it is real SD and not under dosed bullshit is all you need I run it 6 weeks for 10mgs or 3 weeks at 20mgs but 20mgs I'm a zombie by the end of week one outside the gym but looking in the mirror I can manage it lol if your on the bigger side I'm sure 20mgs but the way my couch put it is 220- 10mgs 220+ 20mgs and from my experience pretty much true cause 20mgs is a battle with myself to get through the 3 weeks

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pulsing SD without test - No experience, but would just take entire dose 1 hour pre-workout n call it a day

New Threads