Dosage for clenbuterol

lightwt44

Reaction score
What is a proper dose for clen on a female 122 pounds 4"11 stubborn fat diet or cardio is not working

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many weeks till you step on stage? Youre rapidly approaching that day no?

Whats your clen dosed at? Is it ugl or pharm?

Clen is something serious. I would suggest you try an ECA stack instead

Last edited:

lightwt44

Reaction score
3 weeks out one of the trainers said it comes in liquid i read up on it i think i can handle it ill just do a lower dose

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
would like to help but I don't use these types of things

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If youve nvr tried an eca then start there...but a more stronger version would be ecy.

Oldebull

Reaction score
Personally, I don't like Clen at all. Made me jittery, sweaty, constantly feeling light headed. I am a fan of Albuterol though. It melts fat, and bro science says it's safer than Clen (although not without it's side effects). I feel much better with it as well. I dose it 2-4mg, 2-3 times daily. I'm 200lbs though, if you were to take it, you might want to cut that dose in half.

Reaction score
2 weeks on 2 weeks off

22 33 44 55 44 33 22 (14 days usage)

This cycle is good enough for clen.

I'd offer sopharma clen from bulgarian pharmacy,

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 weeks on 2 weeks off

22 33 44 55 44 33 22 (14 days usage)

This cycle is good enough for clen.

I'd offer sopharma clen from bulgarian pharmacy,

are you offering clen? go post an intro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you offering clen? go post an intro

No just making as many posts as he needs to so he can solicit people to buy gear from him by pm. Real good idea to put "bunk" right there in the name...

Bunkergogenics?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol I was watching Spongy chasing him all over the board asking him to post an intro

alicks.gall

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've had both pills and liquid. I'm new to it, so first i tried pills. 40mcg. started at 20mcg a day and slowly increased. i can say it was pretty low dosed sinse i maxed out at 120mcg. although, i listened to my body. i felt the headaches, the cramps, the sweating etc. Make sure you supplement taurine and potassium while on clen. Liquid on the other hand, I just started at half a vile and went up to vile and a half. I was playing risky because like I said i'm new and thought itd be okay. Def felt the cramps through out my whole body. I'm taking the 2 week on 2 week off. I also have to clean my diet up more, because if not it's a waste.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had both pills and liquid. I'm new to it, so first i tried pills. 40mcg. started at 20mcg a day and slowly increased. i can say it was pretty low dosed sinse i maxed out at 120mcg. although, i listened to my body. i felt the headaches, the cramps, the sweating etc. Make sure you supplement taurine and potassium while on clen. Liquid on the other hand, I just started at half a vile and went up to vile and a half. I was playing risky because like I said i'm new and thought itd be okay. Def felt the cramps through out my whole body. I'm taking the 2 week on 2 week off. I also have to clean my diet up more, because if not it's a waste.

It's pretty much a waste unless you are pretty lean already...diet and cardio are key....quick fixes never stick..

New Threads