Is levram legit?

Reaction score
I'm super new to this whole forum thing and especially the topic we're talking about. . I'm trying to be very careful, play by the rules, and get information. I don't remember what I said in the chat, but to be honest I was just trying to figure how it works. I don't even want to say too much because I'm not sure of the limits.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For years I've been dealing with a co-worker and have been overcharged. Looking for a reliable and cheaper source. I'm a loyal customer, I get what I want and you make income. Sounds good to me. :32 (17):

But yo like we said in chat this isn't a source board and you won't find a source here.
Some of the guys do source checks / as in reviews.

The whole reason you got that silly ass message in your inbox is because you are new and said all those things in chat. People looking to take advantage of the fact that you are eager to find a source and are new = scam.

Hence why I attempted to engage you in other conversation than source talk.

Like I said I wish you well on your fitness journey.

Bane out

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm super new to this whole forum thing and especially the topic we're talking about. . I'm trying to be very careful, play by the rules, and get information. I don't remember what I said in the chat, but to be honest I was just trying to figure how it works. I don't even want to say too much because I'm not sure of the limits.

No source talk. I think everything else aside from sources is free game.

Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate the information. And thanks for the good luck!

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You didnt get my PM asking for photos of you oiled up and nood?

I made a mass PM to all users....im trying to bulk my colection

I sent those to POB yesterday.

Last edited:
T

TriniJuice

@superbane what do I know about them: I know they work because I've been on and off for 3 years. my status: currently I don't have a connect. Eager? Someone sent me a message offering and all I did was try to check the source. I don't see how that makes me eager.

Stats= Age, weight, height, bf%, and lifting #s

Reaction score
Oh okay. Age 36, 5'10, 180lbs, and at around %15 body fat. My maxes are: bench 275, squat 350, and deadlift 275. Every time I try to go heavy on deadlift I pull my lower back. Someone said it's because my range of motion, I'm not flexable enough. The same also goes for squats, I can't really sit into them. Can't get 90 degrees, or get my ass lower than knees. Any helpful tips are greatly appreciated. Actually since I've joined UGBB I've already been feeling a little more motivated. Talking about working out with people who share the same interests.

Paolos

Reaction score
What makes a good forum? honest answers, accountability, staying safe (health, wallet ect).
Good people here and they are just looking out for you. Sounds kinda gay but true (except for the oiled up pics).

New Threads