Is levram legit?

Reaction score
Just got a private message from a member telling me to check out levram. Anyone ever do business with this site?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please forward that pm to a moderator as soliciting and pushing websites/gear onto members is against the rules

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm so new I don't know what a pm is or how to find out who's a moderator.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your post said you received a private message (PM)
On the main page scroll all the way to the bottom where the users online today appear. Mods are in purple/blue and admins are red. Mods are fine but pillarOf will take care of it.

Let them know who sent you the PM.

Heres a free tip. Dont trust a website. Drugs are illegal so why buy them on a website...its not a snickers bar.

EDIT....youre fast coach.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got it! Thanks, everyone I talk to on here seems straight up! Thanks guys.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
King let me ask you a different question.
What do you know about steroids?
What's your stats?
Why are you so eager to get ahold of some?

Pretty much no legit source is going to have a webpage by the way.
I'm stating that now because I feel that one coming next.

Guys sending you those type of messages are looking to take your money.

T

TriniJuice

Was it Mansir...I see he was recently banned
Mansir and Levram seems like there connected, they both have 6 letters. ..coincidence?

Last edited:

event462

Reaction score
The person sending Pms just got his ass handed to him at meso. I doubt we will here anymore from them!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see sh1t like this being dealt with swiftly. Good job, Mods.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I just ordered a couple hundred mls of levram tren and test. Can't wait to blast this stuff. Thanks for the hookup.

Reaction score
@superbane what do I know about them: I know they work because I've been on and off for 3 years. my status: currently I don't have a connect. Eager? Someone sent me a message offering and all I did was try to check the source. I don't see how that makes me eager.

Reaction score
I don't remember the name because they're no longer in my messages. Hopefully they're banned already!

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@superbane what do I know about them: I know they work because I've been on and off for 3 years. my status: currently I don't have a connect. Eager? Someone sent me a message offering and all I did was try to check the source. I don't see how that makes me eager.

Homie from what you were saying in chat when you first popped up to this, yeah you seem super eager. Same reason my brother Bundy said what he said.

It's all love. I wish you luck. I didn't catch any stats in your introduction so I was checking maybe I just perhaps over looked them.

peace god

Reaction score
For years I've been dealing with a co-worker and have been overcharged. Looking for a reliable and cheaper source. I'm a loyal customer, I get what I want and you make income. Sounds good to me. :32 (17):

New Threads