FREE supplement for anyone willing to be a reviewer

Reaction score
Hi,

We are a Nutritional Supplement Company and have recently launched new product for evaluation. We need people to review it through Amazon.com in exchange of FREE unit. Anyone interested to try and be a reviewer???

Please email me at ] so I could send you more details...

Product: BCAA Capsules

Description: Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) are the building blocks of protein. They are used to support muscle growth, similar to protein powders.

Our Product: Our product is a 450-Capsules of Pure BCAA’s. It is in Veggie Capsules and contains no other ingredients. Many of our competitor’s products have ingredients like Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, Sucralose, and Titanium Dioxide. We have NONE of those ingredients. Our product is pure BCAAs in Vegetable Capsules. We are priced within 10% of all the major brands, our bottle is larger than all the competitors, and we offer the most pure product.

Feel free to email me at if you're interested so I could send you further details.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TriniJuice

Tit pics or you don't exist;
Put your product between them for advertisement....

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I edited your post so you can't scam an unsuspecting soul who would actually email you but left the thread open for the ensuing hilarity. Please don't let me down guys :)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How is Japan this time of year, you are in Tokyo, right?

T

TriniJuice

Japan?
Trini don't mind itty bitty titties but you gotta have the ass to make up for it...
RULE CHANGE;
Ass pic or you don't exist;
Put your product on the left cheek...make dat ass clap and flip it on the right one for advertisement.....

New Threads