Extreme Peptides dot com

Reaction score
pretty sure my most resent order of liquid adex from them was bunk... sucks because ive used them and recommended them in the past and never had an issue....

MANBEARPIG

Reaction score
That sucks to hear. They have good clen. And cheep too

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, if you read the terms on their site, it clearly stats:

"All users of ********** are required to fully understand that any communication which leads us to believe that you will use these products in a manner other than that which they are intended will result in a refusal to sell alert being emailed to you all collected information will be added to our internal "banned" database which every order is checked against. We will absolutely under no circumstances tolerate the misuse of ************* or the products contained/sold herein."

You can't blame a business for covering its ass.

This operation feeds ppl and their children. Why will someone jeopardize himself and his family for one user? It's better to lose a costumer than a chance to lose a business, being fined, or even imprisoned. You can't blame them for taking care of their own.

+ They clearly stated that this will happen in the terms on the site.

For all they know, you can be the feds or something. The fact that you are a loyal costumer doesn't make any difference, because you have investigations on this kind of operations for years.

I understand how you feel, and I'm sure I would of felt the same, but lets use here some critical thinking.

You just had to play the "My lab rat had...." game, that's all.

(Sorry dude, I know this is not what you want to hear).

New Threads