Helios Nutrition Open Enrollment

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
alright fellas, so Helios is back up and running after taking a break to tend to my wife. That being said I am only taking 10 new clients to begin with so that I don't fall behind on the responsibilities I have to my other clients. I currently have 9 open spots left, so PM me or email me if you are interested and we can get this thing going!

Open Spots: 9

Oldebull

Reaction score
Spongy, count me in! I got your email, I'll hit you up there with more info.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
6 spots left.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yessir! Shoot me a pm with your email if you don't mind!

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
What exactly does this consist of?
Any members that can provide feedback?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 spots left

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What exactly does this consist of?
Any members that can provide feedback?

it consists of a customized diet program that is tailored specifically to you. It also consists of regular tweaks and changes as you need them during the 12 week program in order to ensure you are getting the most out of your diet and hitting your goal. It also includes cycle feedback and training programs should you need them. As far as testimonials go, feel free to contact any of my previous clients and they will tell you about their experiences. I'm not like most nutritionists. I take a very limited number of clients at a time so that I can give greater focus to each of them. Most nutritionists just try to churn out as many clients as possible and leave them less than satisfied (basically any nutritionist on any board. most of them use templates too. I do not).

Reaction score
alright fellas, so Helios is back up and running after taking a break to tend to my wife. That being said I am only taking 10 new clients to begin with so that I don't fall behind on the responsibilities I have to my other clients. I currently have 9 open spots left, so PM me or email me if you are interested and we can get this thing going!

Open Spots: 9

^^^, just following up to see if you're still coaching and constructing diet plans.

New Threads