Hear alot about Dionysus Labs

Reaction score
I have heard and read quit a bit about a new US Domestic ugl Dionysus Labs (google is your friend). I am wondering if anyone has ordered or tried their oils.

Reaction score
Their site looks good and i see post/reviews on ASF, musclegurus. I will pull the trigger. I have sent MANY emails asking questions and trying to annoy them and nothing but professional responses and they offered a free vial just for trying them.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't mess around with any place that has a website......just asking for trouble then.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its very obvious your associated with the lab....Your not fooling anyone here.....

Their site looks good and i see post/reviews on ASF, musclegurus. I will pull the trigger. I have sent MANY emails asking questions and trying to annoy them and nothing but professional responses and they offered a free vial just for trying them.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If a labs so desperate for business they're sending free product AND had a public website then it's gotta be legit right? If you're not associated with the lab (which was my first thought when I read your initial post, and I see I'm not alone) then you my friend are what's known to scammers as a fish. Take that free vial as bait and tell us how good your gains were off that grapeseed oil cycle.