Best practice on ordering gear

Reaction score
Doing alot of reading and I see people see using various gear from various labs. My question is isn't it possible to get everything from one place AI, HCG, sterile viles, pins, PCT. And AAS? Just doing research planning a future cycle.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And yeah it's possible. Just head over to your doctor. I'm sure they carry all of that stuf.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doing alot of reading and I see people see using various gear from various labs. My question is isn't it possible to get everything from one place AI, HCG, sterile viles, pins, PCT. And AAS? Just doing research planning a future cycle.

Often times yes you can. Probably not sterile vials though. If your hcg comes in a vial though you can mix right in there. No sterile vial needed. That's only if it's in an ampule.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score

The "best practice" is def not to order everything from the same place in one shot. If your order is seized you lose everything at the same time.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After review your posts you are not in any condition for ASS. 270 lbs at 30% bodyfat ~ 44 years old.

You need to move past the diet research phase and implement something. Here's a tip.....use more calories each day than you take in.....or said another way EAT LESS EXERCISE MORE! There no getting around it.....you are fat....out of shape.....and you are in denial of what you must do.

Gear is not going to help you. You need a disciplined diet and cardio regimen for a minimum of 1 year.

There are no magic bullets for getting is shape. There is no substitute for hard work. Quit looking for an easy way and just get to it!

Being 44 you could easily get on hrt/trt which will help you (I started where you are - so please know that you can do it - just don't believe a pill or injection is gong to get you there alone. You must make the decision that you are going to change your life and start living a more healthy lifestyle)!

Reaction score
After review your posts you are not in any condition for ASS. 270 lbs at 30% bodyfat ~ 44 years old.

You need to move past the diet research phase and implement something. Here's a tip.....use more calories each day than you take in.....or said another way EAT LESS EXERCISE MORE! There no getting around it.....you are fat....out of shape.....and you are in denial of what you must do.

Gear is not going to help you. You need a disciplined diet and cardio regimen for a minimum of 1 year.

There are no magic bullets for getting is shape. There is no substitute for hard work. Quit looking for an easy way and just get to it!

Being 44 you could easily get on hrt/trt which will help you (I started where you are - so please know that you can do it - just don't believe a pill or injection is gong to get you there alone. You must make the decision that you are going to change your life and start living a more healthy lifestyle)!

I know I am starting a carb cycling diet a new workout to lose weight and get back in shape there is no denied believe me. Shouldn't I be around 6 months to a year before gear. Just educating myself.

Was th inking about clen or DNP and quickly learned around the here that's not the way no magic bullet.

Last edited:
T

TriniJuice

I get all my gear 4m a angry pitbull down the street...when you walk past him all he does is bark but if you give him a quarter to a pound of deli meat and say "whose a good boy...you got testosterone" he starts to speak in a broklen english and ends up taking you in back of the shed to show you his current stock...
Just make sure you tell him you want human grade...

Reaction score
I get all my gear 4m a angry pitbull down the street...when you walk past him all he does is bark but if you give him a quarter to a pound of deli meat and say "whose a good boy...you got testosterone" he starts to speak in a broklen english and ends up taking you in back of the shed to show you his current stock...
Just make sure you tell him you want human grade...

I'll do that thanks for the advice

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
I would never put all my eggs in one basket and hope everything works out.

Would suggest small multiply orders.

shenky

Reaction score

Not a stupid question, just a lot of unhelpful answers.

It's possible to get most of what you need from one lab. In fact, a LOT of UGLs I've come across carry all of the above, with the exception of vials and needles, both of which are legal to order online (in most states).

You may see people use different items of a cycle from various labs because they liked a particular lab's prices or quality of said product, or maybe they bought different items over a long period of time.

Anyway, it's not exactly my place to say anything, but I think generally speaking members of this forum can be more helpful. This, for example, was a legit question and his first few responses weren't helpful and may have pushed him out the door. Sure, the really stupid questions sometimes deserve stupid answers, especially the people asking for a source, etc, but no need to be a dick all the time

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

pins can be found all over

hcg can come from a medical or vet. supply lab/site

supplement companies make weak AI's and also tes boosters.

spend a lot of time planning bud. work on getting your BF% level down 1st.

New Threads