Need some solid advice about Winstrol!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
There is an old saying 'test is best'. In most peoples opinion should be the base for every cycle and the single compound your first cycle should consist of. What would your ai, hcg and pct look like? The planning of those parts are more important to your health than what gear you are using.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U have a good attitude ..keep reading and learn everything u can before using

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with BB, kid has a decent attitude.

What is your ultimate goal man? Are you trying to add muscle (mass), strength, or lean out?

Paolos

Reaction score
Winny alone is a waste of money even though its very cheap. Unless you are getting ready for a show I would save it.
The real benefit is it's ability to raise free testosterone. This means more test available to do it's thing. Total test dosent mean much without
the free test. Winny alone is not a plateu breaker.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Winny alone is a waste of money even though its very cheap. Unless you are getting ready for a show I would save it.
The real benefit is it's ability to raise free testosterone. This means more test available to do it's thing. Total test dosent mean much without
the free test. Winny alone is not a plateu breaker.

But by increasing total test you also increase free test.

Reaction score
Agree with BB, kid has a decent attitude.

What is your ultimate goal man? Are you trying to add muscle (mass), strength, or lean out?

Thanks for thinking I have a good attitude, guys. I'm really trying to be open minded about the whole thing.

I'm trying to get some more lean muscle mass, like probably 10+ pounds, while still maintaining a low body fat %.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some cyp and a bad ass diet would blow your mind. Winny is not what you're lookin for.
!SHRUGS!

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Winny alone will drop your drive for most things. Though it is a dht derivative, it isn't very androgenic. It will knock your dick in the dirt.

Besides that, don't **** around with drugs that are known to cause disposition changes. Take an oral only cycle that has no androgenic component and you may find yourself depressed, and that is before you pct when everyone gets depressed. Depression and studying don't exactly go hand in hand. Not studying in law school is definitely a bad idea.

I ran a winter bulker in college and my pct didn't hold, I got depressed and had to go on cruise so I felt normal enough study.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I with most everyone here . Forget the winn and invest in test. You will have overcome your fear of injections but believe me it's not that bad. Most on here look forward.to pin day

T

TriniJuice

Just slap yourself with a few pins and feel the power....you will come to enjoy it

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In all honesty (flame suit on) I was nervous enough about pinning in the early stages to where I had to have a drink to get myself over the hump. I don't suggest that, but at a certain point I was able to become comfortable enough with it to get the job done without any 'assistance'. It wasn't just the needle, it was some level of fear of injecting something foreign into your body that you really don't know if it's safe or not.

New Threads