Eleminsting all salt or not

lightwt44

Reaction score
I start my car being T tomorrow it is four days before the show and I'm reducing my water Friday is no water should I reduce or take weight off sodium at this point

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We want to see photos of the show

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I start my car being T tomorrow it is four days before the show and I'm reducing my water Friday is no water should I reduce or take weight off sodium at this point
I'm kind of thinking the whole sentence is a typo sis!

lightwt44

Reaction score
Okay i have a show in four days I'm prepping for carb up a Bing carb depleted for a couple of weeks so I can lose weight that wait no it's time to carb up and you start taking away the water drink too I eliminate all sodium at this point

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do what your coach says. Some people pull sodium, some load it. Same goes for water...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think pulling salt is a bad idea. You should be able to get in show ready shape without having to pull sodium. Your body, including your heart, needs it to function. If you have a coach that's been helping you prep the whole time though, do what they tell you to do.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think pulling salt is a bad idea. You should be able to get in show ready shape without having to pull sodium. Your body, including your heart, needs it to function. If you have a coach that's been helping you prep the whole time though, do what they tell you to do.

Colt is right. Usually people **** with diuretics, sodium and water because they ARE NOT as lean as they should be. If you are properly peeled, no ****ering with should be needed.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
its hard to say with out any pics.
plus if you have a coach go by what he says. he or she has been with you helping you for this show.

New Threads