need some experise on adding Deca to a cycle

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I would like to add DECA to my cycle. I am going into week 6 of my test e and I just got a 25ml bottle of DECA 250. I also have a few bottles of prop, should I add the DECA into my current cycle or wait until I start cycle#2?? I am taking 500 mg test e every Monday. Any opinions/ input is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Maij, I moved your thread to the Cycle Discussion forum.

I would NOT add deca at this point. Deca is a really long slow ester. If you're already 6 weeks in it will just start to work when your cycle is done, and really mess up your PCT and recovery. I strongly recommend NPP for cycling, it's hits much faster and clears much faster. I think NPP at about 400mg/week would be a nice addition to 500mg of test E, (though I would bump the test to 600 myself). You could start it today and run it through your whole cycle. You can pin it on the last day of your test without effecting the timing of your PCT.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks rumpy I will wait then. I only have access to what I mentioned so the npp sounds great but is out of my reach at the moment. I'll just stick with the test e. Thanks for the quick reply

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rumpy = Mr. Deca

Always gives good advice on that compound.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
week 6 of test..deca takes about 7 weeks to start kicking..I would leave the deca for the next cycle and just run test E ..close this cycle with the prop getting u into pct faster

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to add DECA to my cycle. I am going into week 6 of my test e and I just got a 25ml bottle of DECA 250. I also have a few bottles of prop, should I add the DECA into my current cycle or wait until I start cycle#2?? I am taking 500 mg test e every Monday. Any opinions/ input is appreciated. Thanks

Research & lay out yourself a nice Test/Deca cycle. You will not regret it. Although keep in mind a deca cycle is a bit more extensive recovery if you pct.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's too bad you didn't come across some NPP....but even if you did....I am a firm believer of having all cycle components on hand before starting. This way you have the proper ancillaries on hand a well...such as caber....or anything else needed.

One other to consider......break you test e into 2 pins ~ Monday - Thursday 250mg each. I know with my trt I break my 250mg into 2 ~ 125mg injections weekly.

New Threads