Vials vs Amps

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah I do inject air, I mentioned that in an edit which I thought about after I posted. I do pull air in with the cap still on to minimize particulates though .. I guess it's just a feeling I have about it from another non medical but semi sterile process I used to do that involved avoiding open air to minimize contamination

At work I hold people down while they get IMs and I have seen some horrific shit..some people you can't clean enough before they need to get snowed..usually they're all soaked in piss and booze kicking and screaming .. Needles come out all bent, medicine all over the place lol.
Once I saw a guy get an IM THROUGH a filthy pair of jeans. This was before my aas use so the full horror of that did not sink in until recently
I never get to see what happens to these people later but I assume they lived

It's precautionary, not 100% needed. When that girl went into diabetic shock I didn't say "hold on, who's got an alcohol swab?", we just injected her with insulin. Chances are she didn't get an access or Infection or suffer any ill effects from our lack of procedure.

Those infections though can be life threatening. So best to use best practice.

New Threads