Pro Hormone Arguments (An Oxymoron?)

Armenian

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys New to the Forums,

One thing however, that always stood out at me as I go and read through different forums in the arguments against PH's.

People argue to just use AAS and skip the PH all together to avoid harsh sides and get more results.

But don't PH's exist because of the unavailability of AAS? I keep debating with myself if I should go into PH's such as halo clones or wait for a magical AAS to drop in my lap.

What are your guy's opinion on this? What would you recommend? I've been training for 6 years, graduated with a degree in dietetics and have been personal training for almost 3 years and am 23 years of age.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Pro hormones are a waste
Just buy a real cycle. Its cheaper and you'll get and keep better results

T

TriniJuice

Pro-Hormones convert into aas...soooooooo why not just take aas from the start;
THE JUICE IS LOOSE....

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
I've used both. Prohormones aren't worth the time and money. Only advantage is the legality.

Armenian

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess what I am saying is with comparison yea AAS would be the most direct beneficial route. But you cant exactly jump on a website and purchase AAS, hence the market for PH so what does a guy do?

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Well instead of beating around the bush
Pm rumpy

Armenian

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You think it's a good idea to go straight into AAS, or begin with mild PH first?

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
What's your stats?
Age?
Weight
Height
Training exp
Body fat?
Bench?
Squat?
Dead lift?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess what I am saying is with comparison yea AAS would be the most direct beneficial route. But you cant exactly jump on a website and purchase AAS, hence the market for PH so what does a guy do?

the fact you can just buy at a supp site is why they are as popular as they are. Some are close to real steriods, others are odd concoktions that i would never try myself.

Back in 06/07 timeframe i used them alongside tes E, tes e & EQ, or just solo.

h drol, helladrol, halo, etc,etc are all pretty much just T bol. Minor change to it but the dosing and results are the same. 50-100mg, takes about 12-13 days to begin showing gains and is awesome for strength.

but if you have access to real stuff, go for it.

Armenian

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks gym rat that's what I was thinking as well.

5-7
6yr
12-14 bf
Incline db 95 for 3-5
Squats 285 for 5-6
Dl give me abductor issues but once upon a time around 370

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
STOP CALLING THEM PROHORMONES FOR **** SAKE!!

VERY FEW are prohormones.

The rest are ORAL STEROIDS!

The only ones worth buying are:
  • Epitiostanol
  • Diol of Turinabol (known as H-drol, Halodrol, etc)
  • Clostebol (known as Mechabol)
  • Superdrol

ALL OTHER LEGAL ORAL STEROIDS ARE SHITTY DIOL VERSIONS OF POPULAR ORALS OR PROHORMONES. THEIR RESULTS ARE NEGLIGIBLE AND A WASTE OF MONEY!

Even in that list, Epi and Superdrol (now illegal) would be the only purchases I made/would make. ALL OTHERS ARE TOO WEAK IN RESULTS FOR THE COST (in my opinion)!

Injectable gear is still king.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of epi..

Superdrol is still some of the most powerful shit I've ever used..

I also used this shit trenadrol... I swear it was insane, I still don't know what the fuk was in it

Some guys can't get real AAS so they jump on these designer steroids/pro hormones..

I only used them because a friend worked at a supplement shop and gave me most for free

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some guys prefer epi over var for cutting. Was wondering which is better halo or epi if one was to try one since the talk on halo sounds similar?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of epi..

Superdrol is still some of the most powerful shit I've ever used..

I also used this shit trenadrol... I swear it was insane, I still don't know what the fuk was in it

Some guys can't get real AAS so they jump on these designer steroids/pro hormones..

I only used them because a friend worked at a supplement shop and gave me most for free

That's what led me to "real" gear.

I praised "designers" and my buds had heard enough. Gave me from anadrol and I never looked back.

I still used Superdrol sparingly with an inject. Only oral I will use. Dbol, var, abombs, etc can't even touch Superdrol and it's results.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some guys prefer epi over var for cutting. Was wondering which is better halo or epi if one was to try one since the talk on halo sounds similar?

Epitiostanol, remember, was made during breast cancer research.

It is an anti-estrogen with anabolic effects.

Thus, most like epi for cutting due to it's inherent lack of ANY estrogen related side effects.

However, the anabolism would be better with var or anadrol, but injects should be used for anabolism anyway.

Armenian

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the question remains, should one wait for a source or just go for ds/ph?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So the question remains, should one wait for a source or just go for ds/ph?

Go with one I listed.

The best left is Epitiostanol and it's much better for LBM "holding" during a cut.

Given a surplus, you will gain LBM though. It's just not a watery and stronger anabolic a la dbol, however.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please call them Pro Hormones / Designer Steroids so hulk will stop wiggin the fucck out.... today was probably "pin with a 18g syringe" day........... crazy bastard

Edit: I liked Epi & SD too

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please call them Pro Hormones / Designer Steroids so hulk will stop wiggin the fucck out.... today was probably "pin with a 18g syringe" day........... crazy bastard

Edit: I liked Epi & SD too

20g*

Why do so many people and family call me a crazy bastard..

XD

New Threads