Asia Pharma are scammers!

rexwal

Reaction score
As Asia Pharma is gaining on reputation it seems the counterfeiters are looking at it as well. Unknown guys from Russia have registered a domain asiapharma-dot-us that represents itself as an Asia Pharma manufacturer and seller. As everybody should know by now anybody who is presenting himself as a manufacturer and at the same time selling their products is most probably not a legitimate entity - this is even weirder as these guys have literally copied Asia Pharma web page including the news section - the only difference is here you can actually make a purchase. I guess if Asia Pharma wanted to sell their products online directly they would have done it.

Anyways, given the fact that they represent themselves as Asia Pharma, they have virtually all Asia Pharma products on stock (but the images are completely the same as on Asia Pharma web-page, no unique images), they only accept Western Union… The weirdest part of all is the total absence of Asia Pharma verification mentioned anywhere. All Asia Pharma vendors seen so far emphesise that all products should be verified on Asia Pharma web-page, but here there is no mention of it whatsoever. Considering everything I assume they are most probably scammers, if anybody has got more info or feedback please let me know. If you do give it a try and you are scammed, you’ve been warned.

Z

Zeek

Re: Asia Pharma counterfeits / scammers?

AP has been counterfeited for a long time both by thailand and moldovans and their evil empire ;)

the reality is that anytime a lab gets really big and popular the counterfeiters crawl out from under their rocks and try to ruin a good thing.

It gets worse yet with human grade amps!! it is estimated that 75% or more of those on the black market are actually counterfeits or straight fake, meaning no active ingredient other than the oil

which makes perfect sense if you think about it! really how many bayer primo amps do you think can really trickle into the black market from such a large and well known company. That's right,not nearly the amount available!!! Just as an example

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yes sir!!.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Gaining on reputation? Asia Pharma... You're kidding right? They're scammers and their reputation on the boards is shit. No tolerance for peddling their crap here. I corrected the title of the thread btw

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gaining on reputation? Asia Pharma... You're kidding right? They're scammers and their reputation on the boards is shit. No tolerance for peddling their crap here. I corrected the title of the thread btw
Thanks pob. Said it before I could

Z

Zeek

how could you say such a thing POB, all of their honorable reps will even tell you that it is human grade and hence worth the $90-$100 per bottle price!!

they will spam the shit out of a board!! never understood why they don't just pay to sponsor somewhere big with open sourcing instead of having a huge spammer crew.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how could you say such a thing POB, all of their honorable reps will even tell you that it is human grade and hence worth the $90-$100 per bottle price!!

they will spam the shit out of a board!! never understood why they don't just pay to sponsor somewhere big with open sourcing instead of having a huge spammer crew.

Just peed myself laughing!!!!!! Yeah Tren is totally HG!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
$190 10ml Test C before shipping and WU, I'm in!:^O

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
lol ....i looked at these guys site once before... and was couldn't even beleive what i was seeing. so rediculous even if it was real deal Human grade...lol $190 for a bottle of test hahahaha

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
$190 10ml Test C before shipping and WU, I'm in!:^O
LMAO....there are a lot of reps on other boards that swear this product is top notch...all oooover it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
LMAO....there are a lot of reps on other boards that swear this product is top notch...all oooover it.

I told him once the main guy that is that I could get them for $19 and he came back at me about how he is a real lab and certified and being a real Pharmacy, yada yada yada.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thel them people really can get creative... Human grade tren... Lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Wii bes in biznes we HG carii we HG Tren we bes ever we beat can't!

Bi things ours trust wii bes!

Notchtop in biznes!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Asia Pharma = World Pharma

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Looks like they may be following your suggestion. Is this the same as the proposed Ology sponsor?

New Threads