Adex with a dry PH compound to boost test?

Reaction score
Heard some good shit about xi-kt. About to run a hard cutting cycle. Have my diet nailed down (keto) as well as solid training regiment. Here's what I'm thinking for a 6 week cycle:

XI-KT: week 1: 1.5ml ED. Week 2-6: 2mg ED

Albuterol: week 1-6 12mg ED (6mg twice a day)

Adex: week 1-6: .25mg EOD

I KNOW XI-KT is a dry compound and I don't NEED an AI but I'm considering it for the test boost benefits, that I've heard come from people who tout adex as able to be a stand alone test booster.

Thoughts? Am I completely off base about running adex too boost test with a dry compound?

Thanks bros.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
XI-KT is 11-Ketotestosterone? the same shit as the old 11-oxo?... something like that is suppressive and very very weak. Let me ask you this, why would you take something that lowers you natural testosterone, but is weaker than testosterone? You are better off running pharm grade Clomid and Adex (or Aromasin) without the XI-KT

Reaction score
XI-KT is 11-Ketotestosterone? the same shit as the old 11-oxo?... something like that is suppressive and very very weak. Let me ask you this, why would you take something that lowers you natural testosterone, but is weaker than testosterone? You are better off running pharm grade Clomid and Adex (or Aromasin) without the XI-KT
I've read nothing but success stories about 11 keto for cutting! Even on this forum. Literally tons of great logs of cutting bf%, great lasting pumps and strength gains. Never read one negative review of xi-kt.

So I figured stack that with albuterol.

The adex was an afterthought to boost test. And I thought 11 keto was non suppressive.... Hmmmm.

Reaction score
Not non suppressive I mean minimally suppressive. As in no need to run a SERM PCT .

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've read nothing but success stories about 11 keto for cutting! Even on this forum.

Lol on this forum?!?!? you're gonna have to show me that

Not non suppressive I mean minimally suppressive. As in no need to run a SERM PCT .

How do you know? Did they test this stuff on humans and how it affected endogenous testosterone? Did someone run a cycle of this stuff and go in for blood tests? A lot of what you read is.. well bullshit. Most of these products haven't been shown to do anything positive either... it's a lot of hype and bro science... def not worth the money

You should either be all natural and spend your money on food.... Or inject testosterone

Reaction score

How do you know? Did they test this stuff on humans and how it affected endogenous testosterone? Did someone run a cycle of this stuff and go in for blood tests? A lot of what you read is.. well bullshit. Most of these products haven't been shown to do anything positive either... it's a lot of hype and bro science... def not worth the money

You should either be all natural and spend your money on food.... Or inject testosterone
There are people who have shown bloods before and after a xi-kt cycle. And in this fitness underground a lot of time there aren't any clinical studies. **** if a PH is proven to work in a peer reviewed study it'd be added to the ban list of 2004 almost certainly.

Reaction score

Not on here specifically.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not on here specifically.

Lol that's what I thought. And there's a reason for that

And in this fitness underground a lot of time there aren't any clinical studies.

You mean when it comes to pro hormones / designer steroids.

Real AAS has plenty of research and anecdotal evidence from strength athletes and bodybuilders alike.

Again, spend your money on high quality food or run actual gear - That's my advice

Reaction score
Lol that's what I thought. And there's a reason for that

Ah so if it's not on THIS site, it can't possibly be legit. You're arguing something unnecessary. Xi-kt has been proven time after time.

I get your advice is to just use AAS but it is unrelated to the question. 11 keto is minimally suppressive and it is a cutting PH . That isn't up for debate. If you debate that you'd be the only one debating it.

Reaction score
My question is related to the stacking of albuterol (beta agonist) with 11 keto. And the idea of adding adex. If you don't like PH don't comment in the first place

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never said 11-keto wasn't minimally suppressive, I only asked you for proof because I have zero experience with it and stated I am skeptical of all pro hormones / designer steroids (and yes I have ran them).

But here, let me make this easier on you - WOW great fccking cycle bro, be sure to let us know how it goes. Can't wait to run this shit myself!!

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TestMe, I moved your thread to the PH section. I agree with Lupi, I would just run a real cycle and forget about the rest, but I don't like PH to begin with.

Get Some

Reaction score
just for a little bit of info for you guys... you can run an AI as a test booster with very good results. However, letro is a much better choice than arimidex. In fact, if someone wants to run an oral only cycle with say dbol, a good suggestion for them to start would be to run 4-6 weeks of letrozole to see how they respond and see what that doe for them. It will work much better than some of these damn weak prohormones and there is no suppression obviously because your natural test is elevated.

New Threads