critique my cycle and give in put por favor

Reaction score
week 1-12/ eq 400mg per wek
week 1-12/ test 500mg per week
week 9-15/ winny 50mg/day
week 17-21/ pct
wanna through in armidex or aromasin during cycle any suggestion on which one how much how often?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey robot, I've never used eq so I'm not going to comment on that. U would probably bump the test to 600 myself, I assume it's test E or C. I don't like winny personally, so again, no advice there. I assume you mean take 2 weeks off before PCT, as written, if you last pin is the last day of week 15 and you start PCT on the first day of week 17, that's only one week off, so PCT should be weeks 18-22. I like aromasin over adex, but that's just a personal preference, I've used both, and they're both good. For aromasin I would try 25mg E3d to start and go to EOD if you feel any signs of high estrogen.

Reaction score
thanks rump. i try that. i have only done 1 other cycle before which was a eq/test only nothing else no pct no ai nada. too egar i guess and not properly imformed. but i liked it and was basically sticking to what i know and adding the winny to try and really get lean and cut.

Reaction score
so what would be some signs of high estrogen? itchy or irritable nips? any others?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so what would be some signs of high estrogen? itchy or irritable nips? any others?

Yeah, itchy or puffy nips is usually a good sign it's too high. I mean mid-cycle blood work is the only way to know for sure, but if your nips are bothering you, up it. Other things I might change, first I would at least buy enough test so you can run longer. I know everyone says 12 weeks, but for me things really start to take off around week 8-10, and I get a lot more out of running for 16 weeks. I probably get more gains in the last 4-6 weeks than in the first 10. I BnC now though, so I don't really cycle any more. Since you are going to PCT off, I would also add HCG in to your cycle, it helps recovery a lot and makes your PCT faster and more effective, at least IMO.

Reaction score
well i have 1 vial of hcg but thats it so can i make that work? if so when would i save it for during this cycle to get the best use out of the 1 vial?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump the EQ and run it with your test, both a bit longer and keep a eye on your bp. Something like this.

Week 1-16/ EQ 600mg week
Week 1-16/ Test-E/C 600 mg week

I dont like winny, so can't say. Hope this helps out a bit

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, one vial of HCG will help. Some like to blast it after their cycle but before PCT, but I personally prefer to run it on cycle. The timing of the last pin is more important than the first, so count backwards to figure out when to start it. You want your last HCG pin to be 3 to 4 days before you start PCT, so assuming you have one 5000iu vial, that will be 10 weeks of 250iu 2X per week, so if you run 16 weeks with a 2 week break, you would start the HCG at week 8 and run through 18. If you end up with any extra, just pin it 3-4 days before you start PCT.

Reaction score
so nobody seems to like winny???? what it ever do to you? ok so if i wanna shred up i got the test and eq would yall recommend something other then winny?

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly, you can cut just fine on test only, I would just back down the calories at the end of your cycle.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one likes winny unless they are competing. I've never used it, but from what I've read it dries out your joints to a pretty painful point.

T

TriniJuice

Up the test, up the EQ, drop the winny, run cycle longer and get bloods...

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Like Cole I've never run winny, but it will dry out your joints and make your tendons brittle. Winny is responsible for plenty of injuries, I won't use it, I'm scared

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Like Cole I've never run winny, but it will dry out your joints and make your tendons brittle. Winny is responsible for plenty of injuries, I won't use it, I'm scared

Agree with that, I'm actually more interested in running tren than I am winny lol

T

TriniJuice

Switch the winny for Tbol if you wanna run an oral for that cycle
Do tbol and weighted dips, best feeling

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
You should run the test at 600 and bump the EQ up to 500-600 also run them for 15 weeks or more. EQ takes a long time to work effectively so I would definitely run it longer than 12 weeks. The winstrol will mess up your joints but some people can run it with no problem personally I would switch it to Dbol then you would have a killer cycle. Also definitely run something for estro Adex, Aromasin, Etc and HCG I would run it all cycle just as rumpy stated cause EQ is a very long lasting compound and will shut you down but you will get great results if taken right. Good luck bro!

Last edited:

New Threads