Clenbuterol Log

lightweight

Reaction score
Day 5: late on the update, but bumped to 60mcg. Felt some shakes early in the day. No other sides. I did lose two lbs from the previous week, which is a bit more accelerated than the 0.8lbs I had been averaging per week on this cut.

Day 6: the day is young, but no shakes or other sides.

I thought your rat was taking it

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zog, why are you giving your rat this shit? He looked pretty yoked last time I saw him? Not to mentioned this is the type of log that really needs pics!!! :)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
zog, why are you giving your rat this shit? He looked pretty yoked last time I saw him? Not to mentioned this is the type of log that really needs pics!!! :)

Pics of my rat would only serve to inspire envy amongst the other lab rats of UGBB. He is looking p damn good if you ask me :). Bigger and leaner than ever before!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pics of my rat would only serve to inspire envy amongst the other lab rats of UGBB. He is looking p damn good if you ask me :). Bigger and leaner than ever before!

Guess I will have to see for myself! Gold's Friday? I was there last Friday and didn't see you..........................:)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guess I will have to see for myself! Gold's Friday? I was there last Friday and didn't see you..........................:)

Not likely :/. I'm working that expo all weekend.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is that why you gave your poor rat that horrible stuff?? :)

There will always be another Friday!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is that why you gave your poor rat that horrible stuff?? :)

There will always be another Friday!

I had no intention of giving my rat clen. I mostly did it cause it was free :p.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I want one of those gadgets your pushing at the expo. You know..that electro stimulator thingy. I don't care how you get it, slip it in your ice chest of food because I know you'll be taking one loaded with chicken and broccoli. Lol. If I don't get one, I will infraction you to the point where you and Bundy will be texting each other for the rest of the month.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want one of those gadgets your pushing at the expo. You know..that electro stimulator thingy. I don't care how you get it, slip it in your ice chest of food because I know you'll be taking one loaded with chicken and broccoli. Lol. If I don't get one, I will infraction you to the point where you and Bundy will be texting each other for the rest of the month.

I want one bad! I'll see what I can do. Getting paid more than I thought so I didn't wanna push it and ask for a freebie lol.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 7: rat experienced 0 shakes at 60mcg today. Will bump to 80mcg in a few days. I know from past experiments with this rat that he typically has horrid shakes and cramping at what was an advertised dose of 120mcg. This was years ago, and a different lab's product.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 7: rat experienced 0 shakes at 60mcg today. Will bump to 80mcg in a few days. I know from past experiments with this rat that he typically has horrid shakes and cramping at what was an advertised dose of 120mcg. This was years ago, and a different lab's product.

Any cramps? Besides the menstrual ones of course...

New Threads