IronMag exemestane log

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Received the stane today and i must say it's sexy looking just sitting in the bottle. Very nicely packed. I will start my rat off at 25mg eod because they claim this is very potent shit. We shall see. I should be able to tell by Saturday on the quality.

I'm switching over from GWP stane and i must admit I've been having some problems with this last bottle of aromasin from them. Been taking about 35mgs of their shit and still havin some high e sides.

Thanks again chez!!!

Last edited:

chez

Reaction score
No problem brother, thank you for the log! Following

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ecks, thanks for doing this.... .i am always in search of reliable stane for my rat. I will keep checking in.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup subbed, I'm interested in seeing how this works,

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to give this stuff another week to give a review on. Has nothing to do with the IMR stane I received. But I was giving my rat gwp stane before this and he started breaking out with some acne for the past two weeks. I even had him on almost 40mgs of the gwp shit and he was still acting like a little sensitive bitch.

Chez sorry man but I want to give this product my honest review and don't want some bad shit I had before this having any affect on it.

I will say this though, I just took my 3rd dose of IMR stane and I have noticed good things from it. I'll get into more details tomorrow when I have some time cus it's 5am and i need some frickin sleep.

chez

Reaction score
No worries brother an honest review is worth the wait. I want this product to give you guys top quality research results for the long term. Take the time you need, no problem at all.

Reaction score
Research takes time. IMR completely understands that proper research and conclusions may take weeks.

We are in no hurry and welcome a cautious and thoughtful approach to research.

Thanks brother.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ECKS:

The only true way we will see if something works is if there is actual blood work that will be posted? I really hope ur gonna consider doing this?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I said before that I couldn't get bloods done j. Not allowed in my state. I will say though that I've been running stane for about a year now with my low test dose and can tell when It's real.

sorry I can't get bloods done but I stated that before I took the stane.

chez

Reaction score
I trust in your judgment brother

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I can already tell it's real. Like I said was having an acne breakout from the shitty gwp stane. Not crazy zitts everywhere but I was getting more than usual on my shoulders and back. Well 3 days in on the IMR and I'm already clearing up.

If my estrogen gets high I get big wateryish yellowish puss that comes out the zitts. Lol gross yes but i gotta explain how I know if it's real. And those zitts will take 2 to 3 days to actually dry up. But if I have a good stane and my e is low then I'll only get a few zitts occasionally and when I pop them it's almost like a solid white puss like a normal zitt which dries up in one day.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Well i think i crashed my estro with this stane. Lol. Felt like ass the past 2 days. Sluggish and achey as all hell. I'm not used to stane of this quality.

So with that being said I highly recommend this stane for everyone to go and buy. U will not be disappointed.

Thanks again chez and heavyiron. Much respect.

chez

Reaction score
Thank you ecks for the honest review of your research. I am very glad you found this to be a good solid product. I appreciate the log and the kind words.

New Threads