IronMag exemestane log

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
A week and a half ago i had the most acne on my back shoulders and chest than I've had in about 2 years. Started the imr stane and right now i have zero zittz. I repeat zero. That shitty ass bunk stane from gwp turned me into one big zitt.

It does feel good having a good ai source seek. I just hope the quality stays like tthis when they get more popular. The research companies always Start off well then start fukkin customers

jSalud

Elite
Reaction score
Couldn't find anything other than PHs on the IronMan labs site...

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
I wish I saw this before I just ordered clomid nolva and stane from GWP. Now idk what to do

chez

Reaction score
We dont plan on going down that road. We plan to stay true to quality first. That is what we feel will seperate us from the rest

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wish I saw this before I just ordered clomid nolva and stane from GWP. Now idk what to do
imo without before/after bloods you just don't know. I'm on gwp's stane and "feel" great..

Too eliminate guessing get HG.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score

I dunno man. Gwp has been good to me for the past like 5 months up until the last few bottles of stane. Try it out and see what happens.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is imr now offering these in 1/2 gallon and gallon jug? They posted that alot of their other stuff they r now selling in 1/2 and gallon jugs... Just sayin'

chez

Reaction score
Is imr now offering these in 1/2 gallon and gallon jug? They posted that alot of their other stuff they r now selling in 1/2 and gallon jugs... Just sayin'
Yes. We offer everything we sell in 60ml in the larger sizes.

New Threads